Be The Last Person To Post

We do not stop playing because we grow old. We grow old because we stop playing.

Moderators: Omen, Rasa

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Re: Be The Last Person To Post

Post#7351 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:57 am

What I can't hear you!

day7
Cuppy Cake

Post#7352 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:40 am

lol .

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Post#7353 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:51 am

I really have very little fear of death anymore. The only fear I have is the sorrow that it will bring to my children. I am one of those guys that will take a bullet for a worthy person. Especially a child.

day7
Cuppy Cake

Post#7354 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:58 am

same...... apart from the fear of dying, I ride a sports bike and if I had no fear of death i'd probably be dead already considering I live in the mountains with these fantastic bendy mountain roads

weekend Riders die all the time around here

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Post#7355 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:17 am

LOL I used to have a 72 Suzuki TS250 Trials Conversion that I would take across the desert on the weekend. Motocross bikes are for pussy's! My Snowmobile Was gifted to me for --Well that's a long and very sad story. Anyway @ 16 I had a Snowmobile that had a Gold Plaque on it that said "Property Of The Bombardier Racing Team" I was running that in the back property in Duluth and tore off the left ski and didn't realize it for 3/4 mi.

day7
Cuppy Cake

Post#7356 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:08 am

you wouldn't say that if you go on my GSXR and let rip on the mountain pass mate!

besides it doesn't snow here, well maybe on top of the mountains around Christmas but there's no roads up there anyway lol

jimmm
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#7357 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:39 am

That is a Different Dirt Bike Than I am Used To Seeing...and You wouldn't get ME on Behind You !!!!!
I had a Snowmobile years Ago..not a Racer but a bombardier ..but Also Lost a Front Ski unnoticed for quite a ways...not a good response turning on the trail...had more To Do With Consumption at the Time I believe...

day7
Cuppy Cake

Post#7358 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:49 pm

that is cos that is NOT a dirt bike lol

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Post#7359 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:18 am

I was talking about taking off across the Utah Desert like the Cowboys of Old. No Roads, Just Sand And Scrub Brush. Shooting up Hundred and fifty foot dunes with no clue whats on the other side.
The rear sprocket was 24.5" Diag measurement.

day7
Cuppy Cake

Post#7360 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:31 am

it's illegal to do that here unfortunately, only a few places I know of you're allowed to go off road local to me otherwise I would get me one of these

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Post#7361 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:53 am

Oh that was back in the 70's most of it is protected now also. But I did get to see the cliff dwellings and writing on the walls back then to long before alot of it had been rediscovered.

day7
Cuppy Cake

Post#7362 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:17 am

you'd be amazed what you could find around here just walking, we have so much history here

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 75651.html

at the bottom of my road is a bridge that predates the Roman occupation believe it or not

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Post#7363 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:26 am

WOW -- About the Bridge Not about the Tomb I read that A while back but never did hear what happened to the Idiot. I spent a couple days at an Anasazi place when the weather changed. There are bunches of them. Just a Bitch to get to. It was really kind of unsettling.

day7
Cuppy Cake

Post#7364 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:36 am

yeah tombs are usually in Erie places, it's like people think this place is way too spooky to live near so let's bury dead people there instead lol

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Post#7365 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:22 am

I spent all told about 9 mos with the Navajoes. I had a good friend who was part. When I was there I felt nothing but harmony. But in in any of the Anasazi (Or as they are now saying that some of them predate the Anasazi and are more advanced.) I felt that something was just off. Not haunted or scary more like, a little out of faze? My radio worked fine ( I had a 150watt linear and a Cobra SSB/CB I had Super Modified my self.)(( I could talk to whoever I wanted to hehehe just not for very long))

Return to “Games”