Yes Or No

We do not stop playing because we grow old. We grow old because we stop playing.

Moderators: Omen, Rasa

mariad
Average User

Re: Yes Or No

Post#226 » Wed May 10, 2017 6:21 am

No,
Have you ordered an entree with extra spice and then added some extra spice sauce yourself which ruined the dish?

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Post#227 » Wed May 10, 2017 8:03 am

yes Who hasn't?

Have you ever been in a real crime scene with shooting and everything?

jimmm
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#228 » Wed May 10, 2017 10:56 am

No ..I would do my best imitation of a little girl ...cry yell... and run away..
Have You ever made cookies...lol

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Post#229 » Wed May 10, 2017 10:59 pm

Yes I have 12 children (natural) 9 step and 1 adopted. 15 grandchildren and 1 great grandchild born on the 5th

Have you ever played a REAL Practical Joke (Like a Dirty Diaper Bomb under the seat of their car or string of firecrackers while they are in the shower) on a friend or relative?

jimmm
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#230 » Fri May 12, 2017 8:03 am

No to dirty diaper bomb except on Halloween..But do have have 4 step children and all that goes with them for 40 years
Have you ever been lost in the woods ???

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Post#231 » Sat May 13, 2017 1:07 am

No As I have said my Grandfather had a Hunting and Fishing Resort in Central Minnesota so I was well versed in woodsmanship at a very early age. Not counting the Boy Scout stuff. So No I have never had that experience. I have helped Look For, Find and Have Found, Lost Children, Hikers and Even Embarrassed Scout Masters..

Have you?

jimmm
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#232 » Sat May 13, 2017 8:14 am

Yes .. fishing about 10yrs old dropped off at wrong spot but eventually worked it out after an hour or so..You hear a lot of cars on a highway when you are in the you are one hill over from where you should be and the wind is blowing through the pines...lol
Have you ever taken 3 years to read a book ??

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Post#233 » Sat May 13, 2017 9:56 pm

Yes some books loose my interest for awhile then I pick them up later. I read on the average a book a day. I have Kindle Unlimited.

Have you ever had a book give you nightmares as an adult?

Wall-E
Insomniac

Post#234 » Sun May 14, 2017 8:41 am

No.
Do you experience Deja vú at least once a week ?

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Post#235 » Mon May 15, 2017 2:09 am

No (Not since they proscribed those nice pills that make the clouds look so neat!) Just Kidding! But I have had flash dreams that have come true. They are not like Déjà vu, they are longer and happen while I am drowsing, a week, a year? When ever. They started after a skull fracture. When I reach the time that the Dream has shown me I can change it. It has saved My life before.
Do you know anyone that has had similar things happen?

mariad
Average User

Post#236 » Mon May 15, 2017 2:43 am

NO,
Have you ever experienced in your dream that you are falling, may be dying?

jimmm
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#237 » Mon May 15, 2017 11:16 am

No
have you experienced a dream where your on a steep slope knowing your going to be euchred if you go ahead and you are in a standard gear shift vehicle?

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Post#238 » Mon May 15, 2017 11:54 pm

NOOO!! If I was driving anything I would OWN IT! Especially A Standard! Now if my Ex has gotten the Keys somehow..... OH CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have you ever ridden a wheelie for more than 100' on a 500cc or larger ride?

jimmm
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#239 » Tue May 16, 2017 4:36 pm

No...But I was drunk and tried to ride up the side of a building !!!
Have you every been hit on the Tit by a June Bug while just wearing a tee shirt.. traveling 60 m/h plus on a motorcycle??

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Post#240 » Wed May 17, 2017 12:10 pm

No I was following my girl friend showing off standing on the seat of my Ducati and caught a grass hopper in the mouth. Then 10 yrs later I was riding back from a funeral on my Virago 850 (With just cut offs and no shirt) @ 85mph in the middle of nowhere and got caught in a hail storm. 100's of round bruises! I looked like I had been used as a paint ball practice dummy for the Seals.

Have you ever gone off the grid camping?

Return to “Games”