Yes Or No

We do not stop playing because we grow old. We grow old because we stop playing.

Moderators: Omen, Rasa

jimmm
Heart on for IceFlims

Re: Yes Or No

Post#241 » Wed May 17, 2017 5:38 pm

Yes If you Moose Hunting counts..was 2 hours or so to hydro.....
Have you heard a rabbit when a wolf was about to make him his dinner ??

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Post#242 » Thu May 18, 2017 1:33 am

Yes but not with a "Wolf" I stepped on the damned thing hunting grouse with my Marlin .410 Bolt Action. It was about a freaking 4lb Jack and it was pissed but so was I because it scared about 20 grouse I was going after 500' in front of me so I shot the damned thing and started back.... That's when I entered the 'Twilight Zone' this was all happening at my Granddads Resort and I was hunting on our property, on the West Side of the Public Access Road to the Boat Ramp. The East side is a Nat Forest. (Poachers sometimes go in there.. Whether they come back out is another story.) When I got on the Access road it was like all the sound got turned off, except for my foot steps. I thought it was a weird weather inversion that happens sometimes, so I didn't think to much about it, until I heard my footsteps following me.. Then I got a little wound up.. I went through all the Back paths that I and my brothers and cousins knew as fast as I could.. I would stop and they would stop. There was nothing there, I had doubled and tripled back. I even had gone thru the Fish House, The Bait Shed, I think that was the only time I have ever been truly terrified. I made it into the Main Courtyard of the Resort and I didn't hear any thing. But I wasn't messing around anymore either. (Above Door on the Family side of the Main House was a leftover from when they used to actually hunt wild geese for down to stuff coats and blankets. A Colt 1878 Double Barrel 10 Gauge Shotgun) Whatever was stalking me (I actually thought it was an Alien!) ((Gimme A Break It was Freaking Invisible!!)) Was coming across the courtyard at high speed and it sounded like a lawnmower hitting dirt. I pulled the 10ga down cocked both barrel and fired. It dislocated my shoulder. My ears rang for a week. The Game Warden told me I was the luckiest person he had ever met. The F-ing rabbit I stepped on was supposed to be a Wolverines Dinner. He said I was Next since I took his. Hell he said even Moose are scared of them! We kept the shotgun up there in case of
crazed bears. Dont laugh it happens I had to shoot one that lost her cubs on the HWY The only time I have ever shot any living thing with my .338mag Weatherby. (By the way every gun I have was made prior to 1940)

Have you ever had a "Twilight Zone" experience? (By the that happened when I was 15, I have many more. I was "Cursed To Live An Interesting Life.")

jimmm
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#243 » Thu May 18, 2017 5:25 pm

Yes if Twilight Zone is being scared Shi.less but it was My mind..watching the 1st Alien movie with Signour Weaver in about 1980..by myself...had to shut it off a couple of times before I could continue..
Have you watched a TOO scary movie ???

Wall-E
Insomniac

Post#244 » Wed May 31, 2017 9:36 am

No

Did you ever get scarred by a movie ?

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Post#245 » Wed May 31, 2017 1:14 pm

No

Have you ever had a Close Encounter? Don't blow this off you need to think because if this makes you uncomfortable you probably have and are blocking it.

mariad
Average User

Post#246 » Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:13 am

No,

Have been to Cyprus ever?

Wall-E
Insomniac

Post#247 » Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:21 am

no

Have you ever spit out of the Eiffel tower ?

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Post#248 » Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:18 am

No Peed off a ski lift though.

Any type of Xtreme activity? i.e. Bungee Jumping, Base Jumping ect.

Wall-E
Insomniac

Post#249 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:03 am

No.
Im the "average Joe of Sweden" aka "Svensson" which mean, we don't do anything out of the ordinary.

Have you ever (as an adoult, and not under influence) giggled in public, at the most inappropriate event/person/thing?

And people just stare at you like you are crazy or something.

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Post#250 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:29 pm

No Because I am the one doing the Inappropriate thing but with Stye and Grace (One of the gifts that goes with so many children) making them seem Appropriate. I have even gotten applause on occasion.

Have you ever wondered if the Universe is Real, or we are just in some kids fancy 6th grade Science Fair Diorama gathering dust in the hall closet.

Wall-E
Insomniac

Post#251 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:41 am

yes.

have you ever felt the need, the need for speed!?
Do you know where this quote is from ? :D

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Post#252 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:55 pm

Yes As to the need thing and as to the quote.. No I believe it is part of the human condition in a good part if not all of us at some point in our lives.

Have you ever out ran the Police?

Wall-E
Insomniac

Post#253 » Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:04 am

Yes, in my youth on a mpoed in the suburbs ^^

Have you ever jump with a vehicle through a burning ring ?

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Post#254 » Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:15 am

No never had the chance to..... Hmmmmm

Have You???

Return to “Games”