Yes Or No

We do not stop playing because we grow old. We grow old because we stop playing.

Moderators: Omen, Rasa

day7
Cuppy Cake

Re: Yes Or No

Post#286 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:07 am

yeah! it was a lesson in sharing

are you a Serial procrastinator?

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Post#287 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:42 am

Aaaah, I see a game. And I knew you were going to ask that question weeks ago. NO

Do you often ask questions like that?

day7
Cuppy Cake

Post#288 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:49 am

No, I tend to be more direct lol

scared of Confrontation?

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Post#289 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:41 am

No I am more of a Shoot First kinda guy.

Have you ever been in a gun fight? Real or Theater?

day7
Cuppy Cake

Post#290 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:49 am

yeah, got caught up in a gang battle in London once on New Year's Eve, but I wasn't participating obviously
when I was a kid we used to have air gun wars all the time

have you ever played paintball?

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Post#291 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:30 am

Yes, and bb, pellet and even a few gun fights real and staged (We used to have like what they call Cosplay now in Red Lodge Montana 2 weekend a month in the summer during the off tourist season , its a ski resort town but Most of the bars and cafes are 100 - 140 yrs old we would all dress up as real cowboys not the TV or Movie kind and sometimes have gunfights with Old Colt Army Black Powder Pistols. I had 2 double holster did the fast draw even won some contests. The other gunfights are better left in the past
Have you ever been hit by a paint ball in the ear?

day7
Cuppy Cake

Post#292 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:46 am

yeah, used to be in a team and at the end of the day we play what we called speed ball, which was basically, just using up the rest of your paintball pellets on each other, unlimited life so you could get shot as many times as you could handle it, best way of getting rid of your last bit of aggression from the day's events, but apart from that very rarely got shot I was more the shooter lol

ever played paintball in competition?

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Post#293 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:57 am

No When I was 11,12 and 13 I shot in competition .177, .22 pellet. Used to have butt loads of trophy's. When we had BB gun fights I supplied most of the guns as I had 16 of them. 14 of them I bought myself. They wouldn't let me use my competition C02 ones tho because I could hit them from a block away from inside a bush or a tree. LMAO!! And their parents got Pissed about the bruises those left. Hell I even had a couple 16 shot semi auto they were terrified of.

Did you ever wreck your dads car when you were 16?

day7
Cuppy Cake

Post#294 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:53 pm

no, we used to steal other people's cars instead (I was an Inner City little shit!)

ever spent the night in a police cell

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Post#295 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:40 am

Yes but was all misdemeanor stuff bar fights and the like. And yes we really do have those things here. LOL BUT with people like me and my friends back then it was alot cooler. Think of an MMA Bar Fight. hehehe. Aaaah the stories I could tell.

Did you ever get in a bar fight and get arrested?

day7
Cuppy Cake

Post#296 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:11 pm

oh yes bar fights, nightclubs, train stations ect and usually against more than one person at a time..... seriously have no idea why people think it's a good idea to pick on me considering at the time I was practicing martial arts lol

had a fight with a work colleague?

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Post#297 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:33 am

No I was always the boss and could never afford nor would put up with it. Besides almost all of them at one time or another had seen me either do some stupid thing like break a cinder block or a 2x12 bare handed or bare foot. Or jump down from the mid level roof after checking the coolers ( 11' ) with out rolling or even acting like it was more that a 2 foot drop.

Whats the farthest you have dropped without a roll-out?

day7
Cuppy Cake

Post#298 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:25 am

this is the yes or no game?
BUT yeah, used to sneak out of the house when I was a kid, so I used to drop three floors and just ran just in case anybody saw me....... when I was a kid I was as agile as a cat and could shimmy up a drain pipe so fast you wouldn't even see me, the neighbors used to get me to break in the houses all the time when they lost their keys, lucky I didn't grow up to be a burglar lol

ever break into somebody's house

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Post#299 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:09 am

Yes but for the same reason as you. But I started Magic training at 7 so I could pick almost any lock in less a second still to this day the only locks that give me pause are Master padlocks. I have no Idea why.

Can you pick locks?

day7
Cuppy Cake

Post#300 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:33 am

yeah, worked as a locksmith for a while when I was a student

appeared on stage other than graduation?

Return to “Games”