Make A Story Game - One Sentence At A Time

We do not stop playing because we grow old. We grow old because we stop playing.

Moderators: Omen, Rasa

amzlondon00
meh

Re: Make A Story Game - One Sentence At A Time

Post#16 » Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:34 pm

along comes amzlondon00 to save the people of the world from the tyrany of the govertment of the world

happilymarriedman
no0b

Post#17 » Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:22 am

This is the story you were not expecting to read today, but is likely to be the most important story you, or anyone, will possibly ever read. A story that could have unfolded differently, if only we were willing to see the warning signs. Ah yea, the warning signs.. those events that occur in your surroundings metaphoricaly clarifying your innermost mindstruggles, coming from out of your past whilst taking you into your future choices.

I wish i had recognized the quite so obvious first sign, the black cat, which will ultimately lead me to my first and possibly toughest challenge yet. To this day I keep asking my self, what could I of done differently? Well, I could have not put that hollowed out lime on the cat's head for starters, but then I wouldn't have discovered the microchip buried in the cat's claw after it had been surgically removed from my forehead.

"Why do i know about this mysterious chips", i asked myself facepalming, "Where have i seen this chip before?"

Suddenly, it hit me; I had seen my best friend show me prototypes of those exact microchips. It was part of a top secret project to implant the chip into everyone's cerebral cortex, so homeland security could harvest our thoughts. But they couldn't predict what was going to happen, how could they? They were so busy trying to catch internet pirates, that they didn't notice, that their organization was infiltrated by a terrorist cell from the Church of Scientology.along comes amzlondon00 to save the people of the world from the tyrany of the govertment of the world. Amzlondon00 thought he could use scientology to rule/save the world, never did he relize is that i got the chip out of the cats arm and rembered his plan!

fatgirlstryhard
Relentlessly Obsessed

Post#18 » Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:29 pm

Please go here - viewtopic.php?p=99077#p99077 - to read the rules before posting on this thread. Thanks for keeping this thread on topic!

edited for grammer, spacing, readability and punctuation. (the best i could, feel free to improve)

This is the story you were not expecting to read today, but is likely to be the most important story you or anyone will possibly ever read. A story that could have unfolded differently, if only we were willing to see the warning signs. Ah yeah, the warning signs... those events that occur in your surroundings metaphorically, clarifying your innermost mindstruggles, coming from out of your past whilst taking you into your future choices.

I wish i had recognized the quite so obvious first sign, the black cat, which will ultimately lead me to my first and possibly toughest challenge yet. To this day, I keep asking myself, what could I've of done differently? Well, I could have not put that hollowed out lime on the cat's head for starters, but then I wouldn't have discovered the microchip buried in the cat's claw after it had been surgically removed from my forehead.

"Why do i know about this mysterious chips", i asked myself facepalming, "Where have i seen this chip before?"

Suddenly, it hit me; I had seen my best friend show me prototypes of those exact microchips. It was part of a top secret project to implant the chip into everyone's cerebral cortex, so homeland security could harvest our thoughts. But they couldn't predict what was going to happen, how could they? They were so busy trying to catch internet pirates, so they didn't notice, that their organization was infiltrated by a terrorist cell from the Church of Scientology.

Along comes "amzlondon00" to save the people of the world from the tyrany of the government of the world. Amzlondon00 thought, he could use Scientology to rule/save the world, never did he realize, that i got the chip out of the cats arm and remembered the plan! I had to kill him... and i did.

krawzik
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#19 » Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:19 am

This is the story you were not expecting to read today, but is likely to be the most important story you or anyone will possibly ever read. A story that could have unfolded differently, if only we were willing to see the warning signs. Ah yeah, the warning signs... those events that occur in your surroundings metaphorically, clarifying your innermost mindstruggles, coming from out of your past whilst taking you into your future choices.

I wish i had recognized the quite so obvious first sign, the black cat, which will ultimately lead me to my first and possibly toughest challenge yet. To this day, I keep asking myself, what could I've of done differently? Well, I could have not put that hollowed out lime on the cat's head for starters, but then I wouldn't have discovered the microchip buried in the cat's claw after it had been surgically removed from my forehead.

Suddenly, it hit me; I had seen my best friend show me prototypes of those exact microchips. It was part of a top secret project to implant the chip into everyone's cerebral cortex, so homeland security could harvest our thoughts. But they couldn't predict what was going to happen, how could they? They were so busy trying to catch internet pirates, so they didn't notice, that their organization was infiltrated by a terrorist cell from the Church of Scientology.

Along comes "amzlondon00" to save the people of the world from the tyrany of the government of the world. Amzlondon00 thought, he could use Scientology to rule/save the world, never did he realize, that i got the chip out of the cats arm and remembered the plan! I had to kill him... and i did.

Homeland after our thoughts, Amzlondon00 after his after his personal lust for power. Both trying to control the masses for their own gain.. The future, therein lied our hope. We could always be one step ahead, using our individual minds to create our own destiny. Every new moment opening up possibilities to beat them to our own thaughts.
Within the larger whole boundaries of fate, all we had to do was to find that Zen-like mindstate where we do not think, but just feel our way through every new second. Feel our way trough the drones controling our ruined cities, lying in the wastelands after the war, sparked by the great worldcrisis. If only the sun hadn't moved closer & closer to earth..

Return to “Games”