Favorite Memories

We do not stop playing because we grow old. We grow old because we stop playing.

Moderators: Omen, Rasa

Topic Author
Russtronic™
Jeddak

Favorite Memories

Post#1 » Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:09 pm

The more time I spend sitting the more I have to reminisce. This is a place where we can share our favorite ones(You might be careful tho this is a public forum :roll: )
Whoever has the best one WINS!

I used to be CIO (Chief Information Officer) of a Large Publishing House (A Direct Mail Company :red: ) Our largest contract was with the RNC (Republican National Committee) ((That is why I eventually Left! 8) ))((( I had an unlimited budget on security tho!!! :D ))) anyway about 8 yrs ago I got a virus alert from the sales dept. I tracked it thru a whole bunch of crap finally to the source.. A Trusted E-mail Sender, From a Highly Trusted Source!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
I Traced>Documented>Copied>Zipped>Stuck A Whole Bunch Of Warning's on it and sent it to the IT Head of the "Highly Trusted Source"...
The Favorite Memory part was a couple days later. I was sitting in the CEO's Office updating him on some projects, When In come these 2 "SUITS" you should have seen the look on his face when they thanked me! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
The source of the worm was Arabic and the Infected Sender was from the desktop of the White House Press Secretary For little Bush.... :D :roll: :lol:
The CEO told me if something like that ever happened again to TELL HIM!!! :lol:
Last edited by Russtronic™ on Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kenny_Tha_Killa
GOD

Re: Favorite Memories

Post#2 » Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:16 pm

This is in the games section? :s

Topic Author
Russtronic™
Jeddak

Post#3 » Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:32 pm

Just thinking ahead. :roll: :red: Wishful Thinking?

Kenny_Tha_Killa
GOD

Post#4 » Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:41 pm

Thinking ahead to what?

Topic Author
Russtronic™
Jeddak

Post#5 » Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:10 pm

Happy Now????? Where have you Been?????

Kenny_Tha_Killa
GOD

Post#6 » Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:15 pm

Um, okay. :s

To avert repeating myself, check out the questions game for my response.

THE GRACKLE
Insomniac

Post#7 » Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:52 pm

Lots of fond memories Russ.

One that comes to mind is from way back when I was the duty officer in the H hut we were barracked in. The duty oficer's job was to make sure the place was kept clean and neat, among other things.

The Sgt. Magor who did the morning inspections was anal about the latrine being spic and span. Eat of the floor clean he demanded.

Knowing that the floor in the latrine was fit to eat off, a few moments before the SM entered the building I deposited a few generous tablespoons of peanutbutter on said floor.

Needles to say, a tantrum erupted when he saw the floor in his latrine was dirty. When the verbale abuse I was receiving died down, and after being requested to on numerous occasions in this tirade to identify what the offending substance was. I knelt down from attention and using my middle finger scooped up what was on the floor and tasted it. Standing back to attention I declared to the SM that the substance was shit. He damn near puked.

I would like to take credit for originality in coming up with this idea but I must confess that i only had the balls to do it. The idea came from story I had read regarding WW11.
Some people are so fond of ill luck they run halfway to meet it

Topic Author
Russtronic™
Jeddak

Post#8 » Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:21 pm

LMAO What did you do after the misconduct charges? :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

THE GRACKLE
Insomniac

Post#9 » Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:30 pm

The SM was a good man. He saw the humour. No charges but for a couple of weeks I got all the shit details. We became good friends.

Topic Author
Russtronic™
Jeddak

Post#10 » Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:03 am

That's what I figured. You are lucky you didn't have my little Brother. He was a Spook then his wife had a nervous breakdown so all of a sudden hes back A Master Sgt. for the Army Hosp. Reserve Post motor pool raising his 1 yr old daughter. And the M1 top marksman for the Army Shooting Team for awhile.. But I could always out shoot him with pistols and Mega Caliber stuff.. But he was so Scary with open sights, with an M1, at a 1000 feet, in just about 2 seconds, he could cut the X out of a pistol target.
Any way what he would have done would have been inventive! He would have shit in a box. Took the lid off a jar of peanut butter, left it in the box closed over night and grabbed a hand full in the morning and told you in front of everyone else to eat it. After telling every one else what you did and making them smell it. If you weren't fast enough he would have ate it! Then took you out for a beer.. Laughing his ass off!
When was it, in 85, I think, he let me drive something I had never seen before... A Hummer Command..

THE GRACKLE
Insomniac

Post#11 » Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:18 am

Back to favourite memories.

Being present when both sons entered this world. Wow. Life changing. What a memory :D

Topic Author
Russtronic™
Jeddak

Post#12 » Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:06 am

Mine 2! Being present when 9 of my 12 kids were born! 3 of them I delivered my self! With a midwife present of course! :D

Return to “Games”