Just 3 More

We do not stop playing because we grow old. We grow old because we stop playing.

Moderators: Omen, Rasa

Bisc
Relentlessly Obsessed

Re: Just 3 More

Post#196 » Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:08 am

Once upon a time there was a man who tried to invent a new way of traveling time, that wouldn't pollute the world around with radiation poisoning. So he went to his secret hideaway and started to daydream about what kind of havoc he can cause if his time machine works.

Excited about his course of action, he woke to the sound of the toilet flushing, He reached for his pimped walker and went towards the gun rack shaped strap on. He proceeded to get another cow. He pondered if the cow would enable him to release the power needed to achieve the terminal velocity of a small nuclear powered machine capable of transporting milk in small quantities to third world countries in paper milk cartons.

So he invented a somewhat functional, more advanced machine, to fuck with Ex girl friends who had not brought him milk so he could prove to the world that milk doesn't have to be from cat's tit's to taste yummy. Then he said, where's my cookies?

Suddenly his life flashed before his consciousness and he had a vision
I used to be a lot like you, now I'm only me. - Boysetsfire

Way
RedTek

Post#197 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:35 am

Once upon a time there was a man who tried to invent a new way of traveling time, that wouldn't pollute the world around with radiation poisoning. So he went to his secret hideaway and started to daydream about what kind of havoc he can cause if his time machine works.

Excited about his course of action, he woke to the sound of the toilet flushing, He reached for his pimped walker and went towards the gun rack shaped strap on. He proceeded to get another cow. He pondered if the cow would enable him to release the power needed to achieve the terminal velocity of a small nuclear powered machine capable of transporting milk in small quantities to third world countries in paper milk cartons.

So he invented a somewhat functional, more advanced machine, to fuck with Ex girl friends who had not brought him milk so he could prove to the world that milk doesn't have to be from cat's tit's to taste yummy. Then he said, where's my cookies?

Suddenly his life flashed before his consciousness and he had a vision Megaupload was gone.

loki's ghost
Nipple Pincher

Post#198 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:42 am

Suddenly his life flashed before his consciousness and he had a vision Megaupload was gone in a flash

Thank you Kenny_Tha_Killa

Way
RedTek

Post#199 » Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:18 am

Suddenly his life flashed before his consciousness and he had a vision Megaupload was gone in a flash. Searching the universe

Bisc
Relentlessly Obsessed

Post#200 » Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:12 am

nce upon a time there was a man who tried to invent a new way of traveling time, that wouldn't pollute the world around with radiation poisoning. So he went to his secret hideaway and started to daydream about what kind of havoc he can cause if his time machine works.

Suddenly his life flashed before his consciousness and he had a vision Megaupload was gone in a flash. Searching the universe with his binoculars

Way
RedTek

Post#201 » Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:48 am

Suddenly his life flashed before his consciousness and he had a vision Megaupload was gone in a flash. Searching the universe with his binoculars he found Rapidshare

Bisc
Relentlessly Obsessed

Post#202 » Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:35 am

Suddenly his life flashed before his consciousness and he had a vision Megaupload was gone in a flash. Searching the universe with his binoculars he found Rapidshare and restored hope

Way
RedTek

Post#203 » Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:00 pm

Suddenly his life flashed before his consciousness and he had a vision Megaupload was gone in a flash. Searching the universe with his binoculars he found Rapidshare and restored hope. With this accomplished

mad.pratter
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#204 » Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:41 pm

Suddenly his life flashed before his consciousness and he had a vision Megaupload was gone in a flash. Searching the universe with his binoculars he found Rapidshare and restored hope. With this accomplished, and Newt's pineapple
(Thanks for the sig, Kenny :*)

"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most" ~ Mark Twain.

gspat
Oh my Santa!

Post#205 » Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:26 pm

Suddenly his life flashed before his consciousness and he had a vision Megaupload was gone in a flash. Searching the universe with his binoculars he found Rapidshare and restored hope. With this accomplished, and Newt's pineapple checked for drugs

(There! Happy now Prat?)
Now I've got a link... What the hell do I do with it?

Considering helping us find links? Please read this!

Kenny_Tha_Killa
GOD

Post#206 » Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:27 pm

I was going in a different direction...

Suddenly his life flashed before his consciousness and he had a vision Megaupload was gone in a flash. Searching the universe with his binoculars he found Rapidshare and restored hope. With this accomplished, and Newt's pineapple lodged firmly in

mad.pratter
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#207 » Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:26 am

hahahaha I love you guys.
(Thanks for the sig, Kenny :*)

"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most" ~ Mark Twain.

Kenny_Tha_Killa
GOD

Post#208 » Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:52 pm

Suddenly his life flashed before his consciousness and he had a vision Megaupload was gone in a flash. Searching the universe with his binoculars he found Rapidshare and restored hope. With this accomplished, and Newt's pineapple checked for drugs, he now realized

megcak555
Overachiever

Post#209 » Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:28 pm

Suddenly his life flashed before his consciousness and he had a vision Megaupload was gone in a flash. Searching the universe with his binoculars he found Rapidshare and restored hope. With this accomplished, and Newt's pineapple checked for drugs, he now realized an abundance of
Last edited by megcak555 on Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kenny_Tha_Killa
GOD

Post#210 » Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:31 pm

You're missing an "an" before abundance.

Return to “Games”