Just 3 More

We do not stop playing because we grow old. We grow old because we stop playing.

Moderators: Omen, Rasa

megcak555
Overachiever

Re: Just 3 More

Post#211 » Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:33 pm

Kenny_Tha_Killa wrote:You're missing an "an" before abundance.

Thanks buddy...As I was typing...the word "an" was in my head and I forgot to add it...Ooofff....I've corrected it...

Kenny_Tha_Killa
GOD

Post#212 » Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:35 pm

Happens to me all the time.

megcak555
Overachiever

Post#213 » Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:39 pm

Yeah...but shit that's in your head...well lets just say it frightens me....

...for you are the master of the shit in peoples head....hehe...

Just kidding...Hope you're doing well my friend...

Kenny_Tha_Killa
GOD

Post#214 » Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:50 pm

Master of shit? Hmmm, not sure I like the sound of that. Image

megcak555
Overachiever

Post#215 » Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:53 pm

hehe....yeah...does sound pretty funky once I re-read it...but...it is what it is...ha...

Bisc
Relentlessly Obsessed

Post#216 » Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:49 am

Once upon a time there was a man who tried to invent a new way of traveling time, that wouldn't pollute the world around with radiation poisoning. So he went to his secret hideaway and started to daydream about what kind of havoc he can cause if his time machine works.

Excited about his course of action, he woke to the sound of the toilet flushing, He reached for his pimped walker and went towards the gun rack shaped strap on. He proceeded to get another cow. He pondered if the cow would enable him to release the power needed to achieve the terminal velocity of a small nuclear powered machine capable of transporting milk in small quantities to third world countries in paper milk cartons.

So he invented a somewhat functional, more advanced machine, to fuck with Ex girl friends who had not brought him milk so he could prove to the world that milk doesn't have to be from cat's tit's to taste yummy. Then he said, where's my cookies?

Suddenly his life flashed before his consciousness and he had a vision Megaupload was gone in a flash. Searching the universe with his binoculars he found Rapidshare and restored hope. With this accomplished, and Newt's pineapple checked for drugs, he now realized an abundance of little annoying lemmings
I used to be a lot like you, now I'm only me. - Boysetsfire

Kenny_Tha_Killa
GOD

Post#217 » Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:55 pm

[quote="Bisc"]Once upon a time there was a man who tried to invent a new way of traveling time, that wouldn't pollute the world around with radiation poisoning. So he went to his secret hideaway and started to daydream about what kind of havoc he can cause if his time machine works.

Excited about his course of action, he woke to the sound of the toilet flushing, He reached for his pimped walker and went towards the gun rack shaped strap on. He proceeded to get another cow. He pondered if the cow would enable him to release the power needed to achieve the terminal velocity of a small nuclear powered machine capable of transporting milk in small quantities to third world countries in paper milk cartons.

So he invented a somewhat functional, more advanced machine, to fuck with Ex girl friends who had not brought him milk so he could prove to the world that milk doesn't have to be from cat's tit's to taste yummy. Then he said, where's my cookies?

Suddenly his life flashed before his consciousness and he had a vision Megaupload was gone in a flash. Searching the universe with his binoculars he found Rapidshare and restored hope. With this accomplished, and Newt's pineapple checked for drugs, he now realized an abundance of little annoying lemmings could fuck up

Bisc
Relentlessly Obsessed

Post#218 » Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:18 am

Once upon a time there was a man who tried to invent a new way of traveling time, that wouldn't pollute the world around with radiation poisoning. So he went to his secret hideaway and started to daydream about what kind of havoc he can cause if his time machine works.

Suddenly his life flashed before his consciousness and he had a vision Megaupload was gone in a flash. Searching the universe with his binoculars he found Rapidshare and restored hope. With this accomplished, and Newt's pineapple checked for drugs, he now realized an abundance of little annoying lemmings could fuck up his Banned collection.

megcak555
Overachiever

Post#219 » Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:08 pm

Suddenly his life flashed before his consciousness and he had a vision Megaupload was gone in a flash. Searching the universe with his binoculars he found Rapidshare and restored hope. With this accomplished, and Newt's pineapple checked for drugs, he now realized an abundance of little annoying lemmings could fuck up his Banned collection. Soon he transferred

Bisc
Relentlessly Obsessed

Post#220 » Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:14 pm

Suddenly his life flashed before his consciousness and he had a vision Megaupload was gone in a flash. Searching the universe with his binoculars he found Rapidshare and restored hope. With this accomplished, and Newt's pineapple checked for drugs, he now realized an abundance of little annoying lemmings could fuck up his Banned collection. Soon he transferred his DVD collection

megcak555
Overachiever

Post#221 » Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:00 am

Suddenly his life flashed before his consciousness and he had a vision Megaupload was gone in a flash. Searching the universe with his binoculars he found Rapidshare and restored hope. With this accomplished, and Newt's pineapple checked for drugs, he now realized an abundance of little annoying lemmings could fuck up his Banned collection. Soon he transferred his DVD collection into VidHog links

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Post#222 » Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:16 am

Suddenly his life flashed before his consciousness and he had a vision Megaupload was gone in a flash. Searching the universe with his binoculars he found Rapidshare and restored hope. With this accomplished, and Newt's pineapple checked for drugs, he now realized an abundance of little annoying lemmings could fuck up his Banned collection. Soon he transferred his DVD collection into VidHog links and hates it!

Kenny_Tha_Killa
GOD

Post#223 » Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:21 pm

*hated

Your message contains 6 characters. The minimum number of characters you need to enter is 8.

megcak555
Overachiever

Post#224 » Sat May 19, 2012 1:22 am

Suddenly his life flashed before his consciousness and he had a vision Megaupload was gone in a flash. Searching the universe with his binoculars he found Rapidshare and restored hope. With this accomplished, and Newt's pineapple checked for drugs, he now realized an abundance of little annoying lemmings could fuck up his Banned collection. Soon he transferred his DVD collection into VidHog links and hates it!

Realizing his Banned

Return to “Games”