DragonGlace wrote:The number is 200.
That means your browser isn't sending the referrer http header.
HTTP_REFERER - sent by the browser, stating the last page the browser viewed
It will/may be empty when the enduser:
- entered the site URL in browser address bar itself.
- visited the site by a browser-maintained bookmark.
- visited the site as first page in the window/tab.
- switched from a https URL to a http URL.
- switched from a https URL to a different https URL.
- has security software installed (antivirus/firewall/etc) which strips the referrer from all requests.
- is behind a proxy which strips the referrer from all requests.
- visited the site programmatically without setting the referrer header (bots).
We require this referrer header to help limit bots.
Can you try clicking the 3 sources from this page: http://www.icefilms.info/membersonly/co ... 71605&img=