ATV2 error, script failed!:Plugin.videos.icefilms

Moderators: Russtronic™, Way, Omen, Abe

Topic Author
kingsn69
no0b

ATV2 error, script failed!:Plugin.videos.icefilms

Post#1 » Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:04 am

real new at this! not sure if I'm posting in the right help section but I need it!

Having a problem.. when I try to play a movie/TV show…get all the way to the Source # 1,2,3…. when I click it I’m not getting the pop up and load info ..I’m getting I message in the bottom right hand corner “Error, Script Failed!:Plugin.Videos.Icefilms”
ATV2
Icefilms 1.1.35

any help would be great, Thanks in advance!

Repdaddy
Relentlessly Obsessed

Re: ATV2 error, script failed!:Plugin.videos.icefilms

Post#2 » Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:57 pm

The internet interprets censorship as damage and routes around it.
I may not believe in what you say, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it
Those who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it

lsoto67
no0b

Post#3 » Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:30 pm

I'm having exactly the same problem.....where can I get the fix for my ATV2?, just to let you know I do have another device running XBMC (Raspberry PI- Raspbmc) and everybthing is just working perfect with it......please help!

I already check the link that repdaddy place but didn't solve my problem.

JakesOnline
no0b

Post#4 » Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:21 pm

I had this error with IceFilms on XBMC for Windows. Using the debug log I found IceFilms was failing because there were 3 missing Addons. After installing the following, IceFilms worked:

script.module.t0mm0.common
script.module.metahandler
script.module.elementtree

jcaro78
no0b

Post#5 » Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:43 pm

I'm having script errors when I press on a movie. I have atv2 frodo. can someone help please?

Return to “Apple-Mac-Linux”