Help with VLC on Mac

Moderators: Russtronic™, Way, Omen, Abe

Topic Author
hdaliyed
no0b

Help with VLC on Mac

Post#1 » Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:23 am

Hey
I have a issue with streaming links from billion uploads through VLC player on ice films and wanted to seek help on your forums, but i can’t seem to find where to go look for help so i'm posting on here hopefully its the right place.. The problem is every time i try to stream anything from icefilms using they billion upload links through VLC it wont stream and it keeps giving me error:
"Your input can't be opened
VLC is unable to open the MRL 'http://192.96.205.168:182/d/kpaupj5ylhzeh6kdpnr7nxc2vmklxr7oiq4gqy42l5wipcgzr2jkzjjo/new.girl.s03e11.720p.hdtv.x264-2hd.mkv'. Check the log for details."
i looked around and people said the problem could be that my mac's firewall is blocking VLC so i went into my firewall and allowed VLC through my firewall but still no luck. Even though i can stream links from other sources like 180 upload and etc but other links are not the best they always lag and not a smooth stream unlike billion upload used to be.
I have a Mac OSX Mavericks, im using Chrome browser and VLC is my choice of media player.
Billion upload links used to stream on my laptop through VLC but they randomly stopped dont know what has happened.. if anyone knows anything about this or has a similar problem i would love to get help on this topic.

Return to “Apple-Mac-Linux”