Can I remove the HD links on apple tv?

Moderators: Russtronic™, Way, Omen, Abe

Topic Author
Whiskysovs
no0b

Can I remove the HD links on apple tv?

Post#1 » Mon May 05, 2014 2:41 pm

I have a big problem.

As many of you know, you cant watch HD links on apple tv 2. This is no problem, cause there is so many DVD links etc.

But now I have a problem, there is a maximum, I think on 21 sources - in a movie or tv-show when I use icefilms on apple tv. And everytime there is a new GOOD movie, or an episode to a popular tv-show, there is a lot more than 21 sources. And it shows the HD sources first. so if there is more than 21 HD sources for MR, BU, and so on - then I cant see the DVD-DVDrips sources. Witch means I can see the movie or tv-show.

Is there anyway I can remove the HD sources so I got room for my DVD sources? Or even better, can I somehow do so that I can see more than 21 sources?

Please help, I wanna watch robocop! or the new episode of game of thrones, and they both got more than 21 HD sources, so they "hide" my "none HD" sources :D

Repdaddy
Sex Robot

Re: Can I remove the HD links on apple tv?

Post#2 » Mon May 05, 2014 2:55 pm

Why can you not watch hd on atv2? I know atv2 has issues with .avi files, but x264/.mkv should work.
The internet interprets censorship as damage and routes around it.
I may not believe in what you say, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it
Those who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it

Topic Author
Whiskysovs
no0b

Post#3 » Mon May 05, 2014 3:12 pm

I am not sure. Everytime i try a hd link, it spike lags every 3.th sec. It has been like this since i bought my Apple tv.

But i Can live with not being able to watch in hd, but the problem now is that if a tv-show or Movie has more than 21 HD sources, it hides all the regular links.

Repdaddy
Sex Robot

Post#4 » Tue May 06, 2014 7:01 am

Not an arc user, but a quick search yielded this: "Select the Video source you want to delete, press and Hold "Menu" (which is equivalent to "C") if your Apple TV 2 Remote Control. a menu will appear for editing, removing, etc..."
The internet interprets censorship as damage and routes around it.
I may not believe in what you say, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it
Those who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it

Return to “Apple-Mac-Linux”