can't install IQS 6.2

Moderators: Russtronic™, Way, Omen, Abe

Topic Author
guanaco
no0b

can't install IQS 6.2

Post#1 » Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:55 am

Hi when I hit "install" in the box on the main site it downloads a file called 220.user.js. What should I do with it?

Thanks for the help!

Repdaddy
Sex Robot

Re: can't install IQS 6.2

Post#2 » Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:07 am

You need to install a script manager first. http://forum.icefilms.info/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=634

Refer to the mainpage to install the script after doing so. The links to the script in that tutorial are outdated.
The internet interprets censorship as damage and routes around it.
I may not believe in what you say, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it
Those who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it

Topic Author
guanaco
no0b

Post#3 » Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:24 am

I reinstalled SIMBL and GreaseKit as indicated in the tutorial. Still same problem... I don't know what to do, it's so annoying to first dl a movie instead to stream it!
Thanks for your time and help.

Repdaddy
Sex Robot

Post#4 » Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:08 pm

Not a mac user, but I'll take one more shot at this.

First, be sure to install the latest version of SIMBL. It's Snow Leopard and 64-bit compatible.

- Then, download GreaseKit here and move the .bundle file to SIMBL plugins folder.

- Last , the real fix, create a new folder and rename it to GreaseKit. Move it to ~/Library/Application Support. This will make GreaseKit install and load any script.

Found that in a quick search. Maybe "the real fix" stated here is what you need. Let us know.
The internet interprets censorship as damage and routes around it.
I may not believe in what you say, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it
Those who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it

Return to “Apple-Mac-Linux”