FileUpload blocking downloads

Mostly praise goes here. And anything icefilms or scene related that doesn't fit anywhere else. NO REQUESTS. NO TECHNICAL ISSUES. NO ideas or feature requests.

Moderators: Omen, Rasa

Topic Author
narcolepticinsomniac
Average User

FileUpload blocking downloads

Post#1 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:58 pm

Only HD source you've been posting lately, and now they're blocking downloads unless you show them the money.

Topic Author
narcolepticinsomniac
Average User

Re: FileUpload blocking downloads

Post#2 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:41 pm

Seem to be blocking anything over 1GB for non-premium users.

Topic Author
narcolepticinsomniac
Average User

Post#3 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:34 am

They appear to have lifted the restriction. This is a good reminder to use multiple hosts though, because they're wildly unpredictable.

megcak555
Overachiever

Post#4 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:57 am

True true.. not sure if u all would like a lil help to point out for you worker bees, shows/seasons/episodes when I run into them that are only fileupload exclusively so y'all can place other link providers...if no reply I'll just start a thread in a forum after I see if wether or not one is already open ...nways thanks again guys for all the work to keep icefilms.info breathing...lol

megcak555
Overachiever

Post#5 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:58 am

True true.. not sure if u all would like a lil help to point out for you worker bees, shows/seasons/episodes when I run into them that are only fileupload exclusively so y'all can place other link providers...if no reply I'll just start a thread in a forum after I see if wether or not one is already open ...nways thanks again guys for all the work to keep icefilms.info breathing...lol

megcak555
Overachiever

Post#6 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:02 am

Sorry somehow I reposted

Russtronic™
The One

Post#7 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:30 pm

I was informed that the Premium was 3$ a month. That is next to FREE People need to cover OP costs or the whole thing collapses...

Return to “General Discussion / Feedback”