Published: 5 May
Version: 6.6 updated 6 May
Summary: Enables video streaming from Mediafire, 2shared, and all file hosts based on the Xfilesharing script.
Streams via icedivx.com. This script works closely with the high quality video links database http://www.icefilms.info
This means it will work with all Xfilsharing host's to many to list so you may in your quest in link hunting find links from anywhere that will work with IQS as Xfilesharing is a conman format for host's to use. It is the cookie cutter format that is used.
So if you run across a host that IQS works with and it is a good host. You can post it in this forum thread for a compiled list that will be taken into consideration for adding to Ice. File Host List that Work with IQS Post: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=108174
The host will have to meet certain Requirements to be added of course, and voted on by the Staff.
2. Fast enough to stream from
3. Have at least the standard retention time and Allowed File Size's (Some host's only allow 200-400mb useless)
4. Pretty much the same as the hosts we use now or better than.
5. Been around long enough to be viable. Not some new popup fly by the night cash and dash host
6. Links that can be found so we can do our searching/hunting,adding thing (We're good at that)
7. No hosts that convert links (compressed for size) must be the original release groups file size this is for quality. IE if it's a hour long TV show (42min) that is normally 300-500mb .avi/.mp4/.mkv it can't be compressed to a 120mb Flash-.mkv to .mp4, ECT
Examples: http://www.primewire.ag/external.php?ti ... loggedin=0 http://www.primewire.ag/external.php?ti ... loggedin=0 http://www.primewire.ag/external.php?ti ... loggedin=0
You can easily see on prime wire it is compressed by the file name
It was a .mkv and the host compressed it to a .mp4 this will cause major quality loss.
If your not sure about any of this information we will look at it ourselves.
File Host's come and go all the time nowadays so that is the reason we are constantly changing now.
The day's of MegaUpload are long gone so no whining about that, and no reason to get upset when a host is no longer added.