Post#1 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:24 pm

Hi

My details are as follows
Browser : firefox
ISP: Multimedia Polska
Wroclaw Poland
Player : VLC
Problem description:

I am unable to access icefilms.info from my laptop. It gives a error that the site taking too long to respond. I do not have any proxy or firewall on my machine. The same thing is happening on the tablet which is also connected to the same network as the laptop via wifi I thought my ISP had blocked it but it turns out they have not. I am able to access it from my phone  which is on an another network. The ISP showed me that there is a problem on the site of icefilms which is blocking all ips coming from my ISP. I would like to ask for your help. Thank you in advance. Let me know if you need more information

Link: www.icefilms.info

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Re: Not able to access icefilms from my laptop

Post#2 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:02 pm

I will look into this but certain IP's And ISP's have been blocked due to Spam and Malware Proclivity.

Topic Author
xmendz2002
no0b

Post#3 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:49 am

Ok maybe i was included in that.I have been using ice for years and as far as i know i keep my machine clean of such things so maybe my ISP. Thanks for looking into this. Let me know if you need any information.

Topic Author
xmendz2002
no0b

Post#4 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:35 pm

Just tried now . I can now get to ice. Thank you very much . What you did worked.

Return to “Win7”