Wrong IP Video Not Found 404 Not Found

Moderators: Way, Russtronic™, Omen, Abe

Topic Author
dao555555
meh

Wrong IP Video Not Found 404 Not Found

Post#1 » Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:29 am

I cant download or stream. I get Wrong IP, 404 not found when i try to download. I get video not found when i try to stream.

My scripts up to date, everythings up to date. what do i do! Please help! I need Game of thrones!

Repdaddy
Sex Robot

Re: Wrong IP Video Not Found 404 Not Found

Post#2 » Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:00 am

A 404 error means it is on your end. Let's start with clearing your browser cache and deleting LSOs. Does that help?
The internet interprets censorship as damage and routes around it.
I may not believe in what you say, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it
Those who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it

Topic Author
dao555555
meh

Post#3 » Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:58 am

What are LSOs?, I have my browser set to clear cache everytime i close it.

Russtronic™
The One

Post#4 » Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:38 pm

Use Better Privacy or something similar.. Look up LSO's because when we tell people there are Hidden Spy Cookies they think we are --------------

Topic Author
dao555555
meh

Post#5 » Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:41 pm

Lol Please explain, i just need to learn it once to get it down!

Topic Author
dao555555
meh

Post#6 » Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:47 pm

Ok i Got betterprivacy, deleted LSOs and no luck

Topic Author
dao555555
meh

Post#7 » Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:13 pm

I believe its a server issue

Repdaddy
Sex Robot

Post#8 » Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:20 pm

Reboot your modem and router. Try again.

No luck? Perform a DNS flush.

No luck? Try switching to an open DNS. Here is a good list of DNS servers: http://pcsupport.about.com/od/tipstricks/a/free-public-dns-servers.htm
I may not believe in what you say, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it
Those who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it

flowwolf
no0b

Post#9 » Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:30 pm

We just solved this problem in the chatroom for somebody. She was having the same issue. Wrong IP. I've seen this before when satellite internet has been used and that's what she had. Satellite internet. Here's what's happening in that situation.

Satellite based internet only downloads from the sky. The upload is sent through a land line. Consequently, this gives people a different IP for their downloading and uploading. In most cases, the isp solves all the technical details behind one connection having two IP addresses, but when it comes to file hosts it cannot. The file host reserves a download slot for the IP that requests it. When the download begins from a different IP it won't allow it.

Here's the solution for this case. Use a free VPN. It may be slow but at least it works. By using a VPN, the file host sees only one IP and all that upload download connection bologna is hidden by the VPN. Two free VPN services that are easy to set up and get working that I recommend are Hola and Hotspot Shield. This solved it for the person using satellite internet. I dont know what your situation is but it may work for you as well. Good luck!

Repdaddy
Sex Robot

Post#10 » Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:30 am

Thanks for posting a solution. dao555555 is the person(pleasehelp) from chat.

Russtronic™
The One

Post#11 » Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:06 am

I have Sat INTERNET and have no problem. It doesn't work that way anymore. I have no landlines. And I believe my Bank or anyones would have a Hell of a problem with what you just said. But you did give the problem and solution. The person has used up the Bandwidth Quota they are alloted for the month. It gives the Error because their speed is cut to 2600 baud or what ever is avail after everyone else. That means the connection times out. I have seen this here. (With 3 kids watching Netflucs on their tablets) Either upgrade or monitor your usage.

flowwolf
no0b

Post#12 » Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:43 pm

Ahh. That's how sat net works here on vancouver island still. My bad

RiotBoi
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#13 » Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:55 pm

I'm currently having this problem. Tried flushing DNS, changing mozilla to not remember my history,, and I checked my data usage and that seems ok. Russtronic where are you that you figured out it was too much usage? By bandwidth quota do you mean GB's downloaded/used? Or is it something else. I was downloading stuff via links, and was a-ok. I'm in the US, east coast. If you are in the US and bandwidth quota is different from GBs used how did you find out about bandwidth usage?

RiotBoi
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#14 » Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:10 pm

PS-are there any sites I could use to check if the VPN? is causing the problem? Or at least a site that would give a similar issue that I won't have to worry about referencing when I contact tech support?

PPS-I am also getting a message from mozilla: allow 180upload.com to run "VLC Web"?

Russtronic™
The One

Post#15 » Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:46 pm

I have a limit on usage...

Return to “Win7”