Icefilms blocked

Moderators: Russtronic™, Way, Omen, Abe

Topic Author
shunka
Heart on for IceFlims

Icefilms blocked

Post#1 » Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:04 am

Not 100% sure this is the right place to post this but I just thought I`d let you know that as of 11th December 2014 Virgin Media have blocked IceFilms from their customers in the UK.Don`t know if there`s anyway around this at your end but thought I`d inform you anyway.Cheers :)

doombadger
meh

Re: Icefilms blocked

Post#2 » Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:00 pm

Sky have also done this today.

http://help.sky.com/articles/websites-b ... high-court

The workaround I've been using is to use http://80.82.65.150/

Unfortunately the Ice Quick Stream doesn't like this and says it's not installed but you can just click the link to the hoster and it's all gravy.

Time to get Tor on the go.

yakutz
meh

Post#3 » Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:26 pm

Is there a way around the fact IQS doesn't work at all on that address? The only site I seem to be able to get files from is billionuploads, all the others 404 when I click Download. And BU is dreadful, constantly fails.

Lone Browncoat
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#4 » Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:10 am

Oh, you poor bastards! and I'm not trying to be funny.

If I were you I'd learn everything I could about VPNs, then find the one that best suits.
Which is all I suggest, as my ISP is in Canada but has no association with any of the big
entertainment oligarchies.

Thank You to Russtronic™ for my sig!

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Post#5 » Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:24 am

Well it looks like the start of the troubles in "V for Vengeance" Get smart and throw the Party out that backs this: Before the Killing Starts!

Look at other posts on this subject I will be merging them all soon. I found a solution for you all in one of them.

marieukxx wrote:
I've got the same trouble. If you just download the chrome browser thenn to that and the addon called zenmate. Once that's installed that's it you don't have to do anything else. When you wanna go to ice just use the chrome browser and it takes you there no problems.

Topic Author
shunka
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#6 » Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:47 am

Yeah I`ve been using Zenmate.Be sure to just turn it on when you want to access IceFilms (or any other blocked site) and then turn it off after your done because they are going to start charging for a "pro version" soon (not sure when) meaning that the free version will have a usage cap put on it.

Repdaddy
Relentlessly Obsessed

Post#7 » Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:45 pm

Firefox and safari also have browser functionality that routes around the issue.
The internet interprets censorship as damage and routes around it.
I may not believe in what you say, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it
Those who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it

malteser
no0b

Post#8 » Fri Dec 26, 2014 12:55 pm

doombadger wrote:The workaround I've been using is to use http://80.82.65.150/

This doesn't seem to work anymore, has it changed? does anyone know what the new one is?

Repdaddy wrote:Firefox and safari also have browser functionality that routes around the issue.

For the love of god, please explain the workaround instead of just saying that there is one :p

Return to “Win7”