Ok, so I have searched through the forums for answers to my problem. Unfortunately one lead to another which led to another, so I'm now starting a thread to figure out what is wrong with my video/audio because I am super frustrated.
1. Used DivX - HD - (any link for any show, movie, etc) Cannot play audio, install a directshow decoder.
- I have AC3 FULL installed already, so that didn't solve it (neither did reinstalling).
2. Used VLC - HD - (Any link " ") Displayed 30 seconds or less of video with audio working then stops playing, as if that was the whole video.
- Tried re-downloading the temp file twice, nothing different.
3. Download video option - HD - Works.
So how do I go back to streaming videos? I don't want to have to download them all the time. Also SD works completely fine, it's not always an option though.
This is the source of my issues for tonight at least. All of which yield these same results.http://www.icefilms.info/ip.php?v=202380&