IQS not loading on Movreel or BillionUploads

Moderators: Way, Russtronic™, Omen, Abe

Topic Author
sparkus88
meh

IQS not loading on Movreel or BillionUploads

Post#1 » Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:54 pm

As the title says. Also I'm using firefox and vista (not vista section). I have tried other links 180upload it loads, Hugefiles it doesn't but never has for me. I have removed IQS and greasemonkey and reinstalled no luck. Tried adding iceflims site to IQS included pages in options but that didn't help either. I have read the help guides. Any suggestions?

DaveyHu
Heart on for IceFlims

Re: IQS not loading on Movreel or BillionUploads

Post#2 » Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:36 pm

Same happening for me on BU, no IQS loading anymore, i tried it on 2 different PC's that used to work great and got the same result, only get there own player which seems to only play a few file types. IQS loads and works perfectly on 180 with no issues apart from 180 can be slow at times. BU was the best until they revamped the other week now i can only DL from there (sad)

Repdaddy
Sex Robot

Post#3 » Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:10 pm

Discussions of adding new players is happening. Gotta fix forum issues first.
The internet interprets censorship as damage and routes around it.
I may not believe in what you say, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it
Those who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it

Way
RedTek

Post#4 » Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:39 pm

Yes you can click the download button on the source and then choose the open in your default player bubble ;) then there will be no lag/buffer at all ever ;)

Abe
AbeZ Apostle

Post#5 » Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:13 am

this will get fixed in the next IQS update. but until then, do what Way says :)
"Lets burn this mother down!"

* ALL SUPPORT REQUESTS VIA PM WILL BE IGNORED. INSTEAD, SEARCH THE FORUM, POST, OR START A NEW TOPIC.

LordCWB
code of Deez

Post#6 » Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:41 pm

long time user, since Ninja Vid died.

Here to add, from my experiences, that Billions and MovReel are nolonger working with 6.2.2 script.
(win7 + chrome)

That's a shame b/c Billions and MovReel have been working very well and they don't require captchas.

I really hope Billions and MovReel can be sorted out and remain hosts for ICE.--but hey, what do I know?

Thanks ICE Team!
Okayy........................... we are in a David Lynch movie......................... Where's the dwarf?.

Topic Author
sparkus88
meh

Post#7 » Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:51 pm

Thanks for the replies I have been downloading. For a short while after billionuploads updated IQS worked really well for me and was really quick but the disappeared. Looking forward to a IQS update. Thanks ICE.

Abe
AbeZ Apostle

Post#8 » Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:18 am

Fixed in IQS 6.3
"Lets burn this mother down!"

* ALL SUPPORT REQUESTS VIA PM WILL BE IGNORED. INSTEAD, SEARCH THE FORUM, POST, OR START A NEW TOPIC.

Return to “Win7”