IceFilms on Kodi

Moderators: Russtronic™, Way, Omen, Abe

Topic Author
NapalmNinjaBunny
no0b

IceFilms on Kodi

Post#1 » Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:09 pm

I've got a fresh install of both Kodi and the IceFilms repository. I did this re install after I started having issues. Some links would require captcha, but no matter what I always got a captcha error. Today nothing works. Either it just doesn't load, or I get the captcha error. Can anyone point me to a resolution for this?

I'm on a PC, running Windows 7, and I had the same issues on a Mac, running Snow Leopard (I think).

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Re: IceFilms on Kodi

Post#2 » Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:28 pm

We have been having more and more problems with xmbc and its offshoots for years now. The Cloud seems to have come to the rescue... What is supposed to be a one at a time download, or stream, has been taken and corrupted by these types of (I say this loosely) "Library's or Repository's." It causes others to loose out on bandwidth.
We have no association with these programs, and truth be told, we are not very fond of them, as they cause problems with normal users. If you downloaded a link singly, I am sure it would work fine. The Cloud now sees the "Scraping" that these programs do as an attack, and does its job and protects the site.

Topic Author
NapalmNinjaBunny
no0b

Post#3 » Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:43 pm

So what is a solution? I'd not heard of IceFilms before XBMC, so I'm not sure how to go about using IceFilms free from XBMC. Any tips would be appreciated.

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Post#4 » Sat Apr 11, 2015 5:15 am

Just go to the main page http://www.icefilms.info/ and follow the instructions at top center.

Return to “Win7”