movreel second screen

Moderators: Russtronic™, Way, Omen, Abe

Topic Author
brianbirc69
no0b

movreel second screen

Post#1 » Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:55 am

movreel
I am using chrome on win 7 (64 bit) os. movreel - say for Turn season 1 ep 9, all the sources are movereel, so I click the source and it goes to the first movreel screen with a red click here to download rectangle at the bottom. Which used to (open an ad window, which you would close) and then it would go to the second screen with iqs (with play or download buttons on a background with a iceberg) now it just goes to a blank white page and nothing happens.
I did the dpapi enable thing, but is anyone else having this problem? is this related to the download limit of movreel someone mentioned in another subject forum.
This problem started in the last 10 days.
any help is appreciated.

Repdaddy
Relentlessly Obsessed

Re: movreel second screen

Post#2 » Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:29 pm

You would see a notice in red letters indicating a download limit if that were the case. (also, you can double the limit with free registration). You may have an extension that updated and is now causing the problem. Systematically disable them(1/2 at a time, then 1/4 at a time, so on) to see if one is culprit.
The internet interprets censorship as damage and routes around it.
I may not believe in what you say, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it
Those who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it

Topic Author
brianbirc69
no0b

Post#3 » Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:34 pm

ty for response. but how do i disable them 1/2 at a time then 1/4 at a time? why not one by one? and is that at chrome/extensions?

Way
RedTek

Post#4 » Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:16 pm

Yes and Yes that would be correct.

Topic Author
brianbirc69
no0b

Post#5 » Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:10 am

ty that worked
:)

Repdaddy
Relentlessly Obsessed

Post#6 » Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:20 pm

(y) glad you got it sorted.
The internet interprets censorship as damage and routes around it.
I may not believe in what you say, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it
Those who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it

Return to “Win7”