Always cuts short

Moderators: Russtronic™, Way, Omen, Abe

Topic Author
CreamynDelicious
meh

Always cuts short

Post#1 » Thu May 12, 2016 7:23 pm

There are a few of you guys uploading that Always cut off the episodes before the end. In some cases it doesn't make a lot of diff to the story, in others it does. For example, M-Agents of Shield nearly every episode has a prologue. There are others. Survivor for one.
I quit using FLEET for any dl/streams due to this. I realize you are in a rush to get these on the rolls (pay) and it takes effort to do it right, so please quit ending shows until at least the credits start.
To everyone else, great job and TY Ice.

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Re: Always cuts short

Post#2 » Thu May 12, 2016 9:12 pm

We dont post anything, just links from sources already there. But if you have the source that is doing it we can try to find another if possible.

Topic Author
CreamynDelicious
meh

Post#3 » Fri May 13, 2016 7:54 am

Thanks Russ, please understand that this is no way a reflection on Ice nor an admonishment. You guys are great.
The one that continually shows up doing this has -FLEET. in every episode descripter they ul. Not sure if that
is what you are asking or not.

Lone Browncoat
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#4 » Fri May 13, 2016 6:16 pm

CreamynDelicious wrote:Thanks Russ, please understand that this is no way a reflection on Ice nor an admonishment. You guys are great.
The one that continually shows up doing this has -FLEET. in every episode descripter they ul. Not sure if that
is what you are asking or not.

They all do it to some degree, even the best like DIMENSION group, TLA[Doctor Who] they seem to cut off the end credits, probably due to station cut-overs {HDTV designators} which is why I usually hunt for {WEB-DL designated} files that appear more complete, usually a few MiB larger in size but be patient, it usually takes 12-24 hours or more for WEB-DLs to show up in listings.

Also look for words like REPACK in the file names. Used for when there are errors in the previously released files.
]:)

Thank You to Russtronic™ for my sig!

Topic Author
CreamynDelicious
meh

Post#5 » Fri May 13, 2016 6:36 pm

Heh, no, not TMI, I like all things A/V, which I find very interesting. It's just that I don't have an inclination to learn any more stuff. Like Einstein said, "I'll look it up if I need it", lol
I've seen RELOAD before, but never thought about it. Thanks for the tip. I can be patient. It may take me a week to watch all my stuff, so no prob.
The others I've not heard of, so will keep an eye out.
I'd like to go Sonarr, but being on a fixed income, it's not easy to afford. My phones and webs are already running 120 clams a month.
That' s why I use Ice. Haven't been to a theatre in over 2 years. But there IS a new one around that serves beer.
Uuuummmm beer.

Topic Author
CreamynDelicious
meh

Post#6 » Sat May 14, 2016 8:47 pm

Well, I waited 48 hrs to dl "The 100" S03E15 and lo and behold the only link on every single 480p host, 10 in all, was an ul by -FLEET.
I guess I'll just have to use KODI whenever I encounter these from now on. Hate to do so, but can't watch a show that I don't trust to be 100% complete.

Lone Browncoat
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#7 » Mon May 16, 2016 12:06 pm

CreamynDelicious wrote:Well, I waited 48 hrs to dl "The 100" S03E15 and lo and behold the only link on every single 480p host, 10 in all, was an ul by -FLEET.
I guess I'll just have to use KODI whenever I encounter these from now on. Hate to do so, but can't watch a show that I don't trust to be 100% complete.

Try Torrents to get what you want, I sent you a PM.

Code: Select all

https://torrentz.eu/search?q=The+100+S03E15+Web

Thank You to Russtronic™ for my sig!

Return to “Win7”