FLV video keeps loading

Moderators: Russtronic™, Way, Omen, Abe

Topic Author
parthp97
no0b

FLV video keeps loading

Post#1 » Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:32 pm

my computer wont play in flv. it just keeps loading and never plays. im playing on google chrome on windows 8

oxidious88
meh

Re: FLV video keeps loading

Post#2 » Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:26 am

I have this issue too lately. However I'm on Windows 10. I see this post is really old, so it might be a little different now. When I choose a link to stream, I always try and find FLV options. When I click those, they just load forever and never play. It's quite the mystery to me.

Way
RedTek

Re: FLV video keeps loading

Post#3 » Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:06 am

1. There shouldn't be any .flv files posted anywhere on the site if they are please post/report the links to them for removal. (They would be of low quality and not allowed)
2. If your using IQS which you did not say how your streaming the links. It would be the default JWplayer which is a Flash Player not .flv ,but you might be confused that it is. Or you using the host's embedded player which again could be a Flash Player.
3. Streaming/Downloading has nothing to do with IceFilms that is between you and the host where the file is. The host may be under heavy load or it's something on your end I.E. your computer, or ISP. Nothing Ice can do about this problem.

Return to “Win8”