Getting Error messages from lots of different sources

Moderators: Russtronic™, Way, Omen, Abe

Topic Author
philly_g28
no0b

Getting Error messages from lots of different sources

Post#1 » Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:34 am

Hi All. Using windows 8, toshiba laptop, firefox browser and wifi, and i've been getting lots of various issues with the download sources

The ones i typically go to first are Movreel and 180upload. I have the greasemonkey script installed, and go through the phrases to get to the download page. The ice window appears up top with the play and download buttons. I click download, and i get various issues. This includes sending me to a new white page with simply times new roman "Wrong IP address" in the top left, or getting my browser's version of "cannot load page" or "page not found" etc.

Is this an issue others are experiencing, is it on my end, is it on the source's end, or what do you think? There are lots of other sources and i always get what i want, but i'm just wondering why this is

Also, i did recently install the addon "Modify headers" as a way to see Hulu and comedy channel pages from Canada. Would this be the issue?

Thank you very much, and please let me know if you need more information

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Re: Getting Error messages from lots of different sources

Post#2 » Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:28 pm

That might be it as I haven't nor any of the rest have seen it by lack of response.

Topic Author
philly_g28
no0b

Post#3 » Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:40 pm

i deactivated the addon, but am still seeing periodic issues. Not a big deal, just wondered. Like you say, nobody else seems to be having this issue

thanks

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Post#4 » Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:53 am

Periodically you will see an error when a DCMA has happened before it filters down if you run across these please give us a BAD LINK message. The instructions for this are in the Help Section.

Return to “Win8”