Hugefiles.net doesn't stream or put up IQS please help

Moderators: Russtronic™, Way, Omen, Abe

Topic Author
hale93
no0b

Hugefiles.net doesn't stream or put up IQS please help

Post#1 » Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:10 am

Hi, I used like using hugefiles.net hoster all the time, but they have changed their operation on how to get files from their website. First off I am using google chrome web browser, I have downloaded the newest IQS 6.2 from the chrome store and all the other file hosters works perfectly. Except hugefiles.net the best hoster cause it is so fast, but this website doesn't use IQS it only shows a download link button and when you click it, it starts to download without bringing you to the IQS area. Now I have been searching high and low to see if anyone has post about this problem, but no one did, I love hugefiles.net and was wondering if you guys could fix it please it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much oh and one more thing I have check if it was my adblocker and it is not cause all the other file hosters work just not this one and thanks again

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Re: Hugefiles.net doesn't stream or put up IQS please help

Post#2 » Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:12 pm

I am sorry they have changed their format, (and dont turn off your Ad-block it will REDIRECT With A New tab Then A Window!) We are aware of the problem and are working on it. It is still in the lineup as <Stable Sources> are hard to find.

Return to “Win8”