Downloading Issue

Moderators: Russtronic™, Way, Omen, Abe

Topic Author
jajtaylo
no0b

Downloading Issue

Post#1 » Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:01 pm

Using Windows 8, Firefox browser, and VLC player. My issue is that the downloads stop before completion on most of the links I have tried. It is across the board, Billion Uploads, Movreel, Hugefiles, and 180 Upload have all done this to me. I start the download but at some point it ends prematurely and only part of the show is saved. Any idea what I need to do to fix this? Thanks.

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Re: Downloading Issue

Post#2 » Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:35 am

What is your ISP?

Topic Author
jajtaylo
no0b

Post#3 » Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:55 am

Bright House

Repdaddy
Sex Robot

Post#4 » Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:58 am

Do you use a download manager? If not, I would suggest you try downthemall:https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/downthemall/, since you use firefox. Even if you are getting dropped, you will have the option to resume with it.
The internet interprets censorship as damage and routes around it.
I may not believe in what you say, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it
Those who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it

Topic Author
jajtaylo
no0b

Post#5 » Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:23 pm

Thanks for the advice. Downloaded that down them all download manager and it works fine. Appreciate the help.

Return to “Win8”