MovReel Downloading Issues

Moderators: Russtronic™, Way, Omen, Abe

Topic Author
Mythotical
meh

MovReel Downloading Issues

Post#1 » Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:20 pm

Ok so I'm trying to catch up on NCIS: Los Angeles but unable to download every season because I'm forced to use MovReel's free user download, I have tricked the system by downloading files as an unregistered user then once I hit my limit, I login and have another 8 GB. With the IQS system I should be able to bypass all of these limits, the problem is that when I click download a popup window happens but the download continues with Waiting and loading icon. Since MovReel is the only place so far that I have seen NCIS LA uploaded to, I have no choice but to continue my method for now.

I use Google Chrome, latest IQS.

Screenshot:

Repdaddy
Sex Robot

Re: MovReel Downloading Issues

Post#2 » Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:02 pm

Movreel has a limit. The script does not allow access beyond that limit. The script would have to hack them to make that possible. Only the older seasons have movreel sources and no others. That is because movreel has a longer file retention than other hosts, other reasons also, but basically that. If you would like other sources for seasons/episodes, post for them in the request section. Nothing can be done about the movreel limit, sorry.
The internet interprets censorship as damage and routes around it.
I may not believe in what you say, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it
Those who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it

Topic Author
Mythotical
meh

Post#3 » Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:13 pm

I've used IQS on 180upload and BillionUploads which both have limits, using IQS anonymizes IP's to avoid the limit hence why I posted the issue. I mean if movreel is the IQS breaker, then I would say don't allow it no matter the file retention would help with dead links. Found 3 of those which I thought there was a report link but I'll report them in the forum shortly.

Repdaddy
Sex Robot

Post#4 » Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:02 pm

180 has no limit. Billion just restructured, but I know of no limit. IQS does not hide your ip.
The internet interprets censorship as damage and routes around it.
I may not believe in what you say, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it
Those who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it

Return to “Win8”