Average User

Re: Site Permissions Issue

Post#31 » Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:08 pm

Images load fine from icedivx.com

Abe
AbeZ Apostle

Post#32 » Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:27 pm

Melting Point wrote:I don't know if this is related, but CloudFlare just started acting up again for me a few hours ago when using Tor: It gives me easy to solve captchas, but doesn't accept my answers and redisplays a new challenge again and again. This is happening with both the regular URL as well as the IPv6 site. I've tried this on two separate machines, including one with a first-time installation of Tor, yet I'm getting the same problem on both machines. All was fine until few hours ago (I was able to connect once about an hour ago, but then it started failing again).

Here's an example of one captcha I got that should have been easy to solve (yet my attempt failed):

I'm not sure if this is a setting the admins can adjust, or if CloudFlare is simply having a brainfart, but hopefully this will be resolved soon.

To the statement that if others had the problem, there would be more complaints - if you can't get on to the mainsite, you probably can't get on to the forum to complain. I'm currently not using Tor, simply so I can get through to post this message.

This does not appear to be related to OP's issue.

https://support.cloudflare.com/hc/en-us ... block-Tor-

Ensure cookies are enabled, and try changing your tor exit node.
"Lets burn this mother down!"

* ALL SUPPORT REQUESTS VIA PM WILL BE IGNORED. INSTEAD, SEARCH THE FORUM, POST, OR START A NEW TOPIC.

Abe
AbeZ Apostle

Post#33 » Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:41 pm

DPyro wrote:Images load fine from icedivx.com

As well at least one image loads fine for you on icefilms. The grey star image.

So far, no theory I have can explain your issue, and I remain unable to duplicate it. Please let me know if you discover anything new or your issue changes.
"Lets burn this mother down!"

* ALL SUPPORT REQUESTS VIA PM WILL BE IGNORED. INSTEAD, SEARCH THE FORUM, POST, OR START A NEW TOPIC.

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Post#34 » Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:51 pm

Has the problem been resolved? Abe found 2 newly added Cloud IP Ranges.

Topic Author
DPyro
Average User

Post#35 » Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:47 pm

Seems to be working now.

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Post#36 » Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:18 pm

Cool let us know about further problems...

Return to “Win8”