Audio issue with Divx

Moderators: Russtronic™, Way, Omen, Abe

Topic Author
Zaeon
no0b

Audio issue with Divx

Post#1 » Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:20 pm

I'm having an audio issue playing certain files(not all) through divx web player in firefox. The audio will just be noise and divx tries to sell me their "dolby digital" version, I've been using k-lite mega pack so I should have the current version of AC3 filter. So, I'm not sure what's causing this, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Repdaddy
Relentlessly Obsessed

Re: Audio issue with Divx

Post#2 » Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:24 pm

I am assuming you mean while streaming? First time using divx, or it suddenly happens after using for some time? All file types?
The internet interprets censorship as damage and routes around it.
I may not believe in what you say, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it
Those who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it

Topic Author
Zaeon
no0b

Post#3 » Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:18 am

Yes, it's while streaming. The issue has been occurring from the start with my current pc, it's only a couple months old. I've primarily noticed it in mkv files, but recently noticed it occurring with some avi files as well. Mp4's seem to be fine though.

Repdaddy
Relentlessly Obsessed

Post#4 » Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:33 pm

Best I can say is clean house and re-install everything. Even in divx forums audio missing issues are rarely solved other than a clean start.
I may not believe in what you say, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it
Those who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it

Way
RedTek

Post#5 » Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:58 am

May I say if were doing all of that then let's get a new HD to put it on.

Repdaddy
Relentlessly Obsessed

Post#6 » Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:48 am

lol. I meant player and codecs, not the os.

Return to “Win8”