is it just me or does this site work for anyone?

Moderators: Russtronic™, Way, Omen, Abe

Topic Author
sir_snake
Average User

is it just me or does this site work for anyone?

Post#1 » Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:50 pm

firefox everything updated.

anyone else having trouble? please no smartass comment about not enough
info. why do none of the links work? or work but slow ass download.
if it's the download sites, what sense does it make. shut er down.
cuz honestly, other sites work perfect.
here's me lately. find movie on icefilms, go to other site to watch.
god i miss the old icefilms.

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Re: is it just me or does this site work for anyone?

Post#2 » Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:31 pm

Well clear your cookies and your cache because all is fine.. I watch on the order of 5 - 7 things daily on Ice and have had no problems for a very long time... Look in the forum for how many are.

Topic Author
sir_snake
Average User

Post#3 » Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:55 pm

tried that. of course.
just tried to watch The Frozen Ground, no link works.
you guys ever use putlocker links? they work all
the time.

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Post#4 » Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:39 pm

This is starting to sound like an Adblock problem. Try reloading your list on that. This is what working in the dark causes. I am moving this to XP help.

Repdaddy
Sex Robot

Post#5 » Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:53 pm

Not sure why this would be moved to xp without knowing the OS, but OK. @ sir_snake, more info is needed to resolve your issue. "Firefox everything updated" Really does not help us help you, or help us relay bug info to a site admin so they can fix it. Here is an analogy: in the sixties, you could take your car to a mechanic and say "It makes a loud clunk sound every time I turn right and hit the gas". Almost any good mechanic could diagnose that problem immediately because everything back then was nearly universal across the board with most makes and models. Not applicable in today's day and age. The same thing applies for computers and technological hardware and software in this day and age, but at a much more rapid pace of advancement. Mechanics cost money, we do not. Give us the info to try and help you, and in turn better the site.
The internet interprets censorship as damage and routes around it.
I may not believe in what you say, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it
Those who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it

boots
Average User

Post#6 » Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:08 pm

read the tech section. os windows xp w/ divx ver 1.5.0.52
the main page states that the site can detect which divx version i have but it then reads version 1.5 and 2.x
my question is: if the divx ver 2.x supports more files than 1.5 HOW do i update it? or do i have to uninstall my current version to install the next up? there is a version 10.3x but do i need or want that? i only ask this because i prefer the divx buffering at 100% then having to wait for the other media players to do so.

Repdaddy
Sex Robot

Post#7 » Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:14 pm

Updates can always be found here:http://labs.divx.com/node/110 .

A divx update should remove all old registry keys. If you want to make sure it is clean, remove the app. manually, run a disk/registry cleaner, down the new v. and install.

Possibly since you run an older OS such as xp(i still do on some rigs) you may have to tinker with using older versions to get the best experience:http://www.oldapps.com/divx_player.php , http://www.oldversion.com/windows/divx/ .

Everything is dependent on your choice of player and OS.
The internet interprets censorship as damage and routes around it.
I may not believe in what you say, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it
Those who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it

Return to “XP”