2 shared still working?

Moderators: Russtronic™, Way, Omen, Abe

Topic Author
feral_shade
Average User

2 shared still working?

Post#1 » Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:59 pm

I'm using Firefox (newest version, media player not applicable)...and i've clicked several links from leverage and other tv shows/movies from 2 shared....and, for the last week or so, it fails to connect to the site. I get the
"Server not found

Firefox can't find the server at www.2shared.com"

it's like the whole site's down or something. Is this a temporary thing in your opinion?

Repdaddy
Sex Robot

Re: 2 shared still working?

Post#2 » Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:11 pm

The site is not down: http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/#.
2shared is supported here only because they use xfilesharing. They have a ridiculously low limit for daily usage, something like 250 megs; and this is why we no longer use them. They were basically a quick fix when megaupload went down.
Any-who, you are either exceeding the limit or the files you are trying to reach are simply not there, or the server is temporarily down. In any case, we simply do not care about 2shared issues.
The internet interprets censorship as damage and routes around it.
I may not believe in what you say, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it
Those who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it

Topic Author
feral_shade
Average User

Re: 2 shared still working?

Post#3 » Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:48 pm

Thanks for the quick and direct reply-it's actually kinda refreshing. Most sites have delayed, automated, vague responses, which are frustrating to no end, lol.

I don't think it was a daily usage limit thing, because, despite my attempts, I don't recall any of them working, lol. I'll get back to you in a month or 2 if the links from that site still don't work :)

Return to “XP”