Seriously...

Moderators: Russtronic™, Way, Omen, Abe

Topic Author
Slayer_28
no0b

Seriously...

Post#1 » Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:20 am

I know you'll probably ban me, but NEEDS to be said.

First, you have got to stop being lazy and figure out why PS3 users can no longer use this sight, and then be proactive and fix it. This is utterly ridiculous.

Second, someone else had posted about the PS3 not being able to download anymore, and all you did was move it to the appropriate section "so other PS3 users might see it and be able to help". Really? You run this site, it's YOUR duty to fix the issues. You're just lazy, that's all there is to it.

Take some responsibility and fix the issues so all may enjoy this site.

Way
RedTek

Re: Seriously...

Post#2 » Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:56 am

Wrong IceFilms is a Computer Based site and it is a by the users for the users site.
This means that users should help each other with problems.
I'm sorry your using something that very few users seem to use, and or they do not have problems.
IceFilms Admins and Staff are all Volunteers so demanding someone to do something
extra for free when they already do so much for you is just plain rude.
Remember how much we already do buddy providing the site,maintaining the site, and posting links.
This is a full time task that takes multiple people to accomplish.
Now we were good enough to create this section for PS3,Cell,Tablet, and Such Devices for you.
This means that you users that use these type of things have a place to post and help each other.
As far as I know no Staff have or would even bother with a PS3.

I will repeat again because of your Nice Post.
IceFilms is a Computer Based Site.
May I suggest this:
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=How+to+watch+videos+on+ps3

Topic Author
Slayer_28
no0b

Re: Seriously...

Post#3 » Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:31 pm

You are right, I was rude. I was overly frustrated, and I allowed it to get to me. I humbly apologize. I will check out the link. Thank you, Way.

Return to “XBMC”