Can't get anything on icefilms on kodi

Moderators: Way, Russtronic™, Omen, Abe

Topic Author
sachaduwap
no0b

Can't get anything on icefilms on kodi

Post#1 » Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:00 am

Hello everybody. I'm kinda new at all this stuff so bare with me please. Here it goes: I'm living in Spain. I have an amazon fire stick on my tv. For it to work I have two routers with two networks and one of them has tomato installed on it and it's running through a vpn service. I installed kodi on my fire stick and it seemed to have worked fine. then I installed icefilms first and when I tried it all the folders were empty. They were there and I could look at what movies they had but when I finally clicked on the folder, there was nothing. So then I got a bunch of other addons but unfortunately nothing seems to really work. Not everything is empty. sometimes it gives me an error or sometimes it just doesnt do anything.

here's my log file:
-http://xbmclogs.com/pl199knt8

This is what I did during the log: I opened it up, tried the iBBC addon but it gave me an error and said to check the log file. then I tried icefilms and this time it just kinda got stuck working and getting the folders open. and finally I opened 1channel and it again gave me an error and told me to check the log file.

I'm at a total loss. I've tried looking around for help but nothing mentions all the problems I have, let along more than one. Thanks for the help!

Way
RedTek

Re: Can't get anything on icefilms on kodi

Post#2 » Mon Sep 28, 2015 3:42 pm

Well I'm sorry your having problems, the fastest thing for you to do is to ask the fine people here.
http://forums.tvaddons.ag/
Which is where you prolly got the installs from. Search their forums first then if you can't find what you need then start a new post in the appropriate section.
Unless someone here chimes in on this post. Which I doubt will happen that is what I would do ;)

Return to “XBMC”