Raspbmc-Icefilms v1.1.31

Moderators: Way, Russtronic™, Omen, Abe

Topic Author
loft024
no0b

Raspbmc-Icefilms v1.1.31

Post#1 » Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:32 pm

New here.

I just installed Raspbmc to my RPI today and added Superrepo as a source to download icefilms. When I enter icefilms I get a "Meta Container march 2012" window. I've tried everything possible to download this but I always get a "script failed" message. I also downloaded the plugin from Fusion and still unsuccessful. I did a clean install for raspbmc again thinking something was corrupted, but again still same results. However, this time the download status bar popped up and seemed to have downloaded but got the script error again at the end. FYI..I am able to get into Icefilms and search for movies and Tv shows just fine. It's just not the same without fanart and info stuff. I understand this is the latest version (May 26 2013).

I installed Icefilms to 2 other RPI's a couple of weeks ago (older version) and everything was perfect with metadata, fanart, downloading. Could I be overlooking something here as I am working with a new version? Is this an issue that has already been brought up? I'd really appreciate any assistance.

Thanks for reading!
Last edited by Repdaddy on Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Moved to devices.

Repdaddy
Sex Robot

Re: Raspbmc-Icefilms v1.1.31

Post#2 » Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:54 pm

loft024 wrote: Is this an issue that has already been brought up?

Definitely not. You are, as far as I know, the first raspberry user here, at least inquiring in the forum. This one is going to take research to help you out. Hold tight, and welcome to ice.
The internet interprets censorship as damage and routes around it.
I may not believe in what you say, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it
Those who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it

wombat613
no0b

Re: Raspbmc-Icefilms v1.1.31

Post#3 » Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:08 am

I have a RPI and this is definitely on the todo list.

Do you have a hand dandy "How To" doc or URL I can follow? I am a computer tech so most things are not bad, but with Linux I have found some tweaks etc are more if you know you know, otherwise you will never find it.

Thanks.

Wombat

Return to “Iphone / Devices”