Plex working

Moderators: Russtronic™, Way, Omen, Abe

Topic Author
kodiking
no0b

Plex working

Post#1 » Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:33 pm

Hi I just received a Chromecast and am trying to use it to stream stuff to my TV. To my understanding Icefilms is the only Addon to do this from XBMC. I have added it. Now when i try to open a video it wont open up the streams and says Unable to load file of video. The server did not respond to the request. Is this because it hasn't been updated with a link to the new servers. how do I do that or where can I download a new bundle package to fix it.

Topic Author
kodiking
no0b

Re: Plex working

Post#2 » Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:09 am

Anyone able to help?

Repdaddy
Sex Robot

Re: Plex working

Post#3 » Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:07 am

We do not develop or support any of the add-ons out there. The best place I can point you for answers is the former xbmchub, now known as tvaddons. Here is their forum thread on chromecast. There is a sticky for getting xbmc and chromecast to play nice:http://forums.tvaddons.ag/forums/160-KODI-amp-CHROMECAST
The internet interprets censorship as damage and routes around it.
I may not believe in what you say, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it
Those who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it

Return to “Apple TV”