cowboys & aliens no sound

Moderators: Omen, Abe

Forum rules
For Search Purposes Only.. Any Violation Will Be Punished With "Death By Mugumba!"

Topic Author
owney69
Average User

cowboys & aliens no sound

Post#1 » Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:32 am

downloaded cowboys & aliens and have no sound. any other downloads out there.

bro339
Overachiever

Re: cowboys & aliens no sound

Post#2 » Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:16 am

there is sound..the movie has ac3 audio..either download the ac3 filter or download the movie file and watch it using VLC player.. :)

chister
no0b

Post#3 » Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:52 pm

I too have similar problem. I hear the background music at normal volume, but the speech from characters sounded like they were speaking underwater... so while you set your volume to normal and can hear the background sound just fine, you won't be able to hear what people are saying...

Nevermore669
Obsessively Addicted

Post#4 » Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:08 pm

@chister

Yours is a problem with your surround sound settings. You need to increase the gain on the other channels. If your system is already downmixing to stereo, and there's nothing you can do to amplify the other channels, you might try opening the video in the vlc player and see if it does a better job of it than the divx webplayer - but generally, this is an issue with your system settings, I think.
Ignorance and callousness are not virtues

A bleeding heart is a symbol of holiness, a symbol of compassion, not an epithet

When our discourse sinks to the level of meaningless, pejorative labels and personal name-calling rather than honest reflection and reasoned dialogue, we are no longer a people, but a mob

Return to “Audio”