All Weekend links bad audio

Moderators: Omen, Abe

Forum rules
For Search Purposes Only.. Any Violation Will Be Punished With "Death By Mugumba!"

Topic Author
Justin1003
no0b

All Weekend links bad audio

Post#1 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:14 am

The audio for the movie Weekend http://www.icefilms.info/ip.php?v=148266& has extremely unsynced audio and it's like the audio has a lowered pitch.
If anyone can find a fix for this I really want to watch this movie with a friend!

Cheers!

Repdaddy
Relentlessly Obsessed

Re: All Weekend links bad audio

Post#2 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:31 pm

which source? And do you have the recommended filter(AC3) installed? Also, sometimes toggling the player will correct audio incongruity.
The internet interprets censorship as damage and routes around it.
I may not believe in what you say, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it
Those who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it

Topic Author
Justin1003
no0b

Post#3 » Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:39 am

Apparently, all the sources. I tried them all and I also tried other links not related to the movie and the audio is fine!

Bisc
Relentlessly Obsessed

Post#4 » Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:59 am

It's a codec issue, try using the VLC streaming method...

bro339 wrote:i guess these instructions fit here perfectly..

VLC Player Instructions

1. let your browser download the file..you can stream this file while downloading..
2. open the folder containing the downloading file..it will have the name '.crdownload'..smtg like that..
3. right click on the file and click 'open with'..
4. select VLC player and let it play...
5. VLC player will prompt ya on whether to repair the file or not..select 'DONT REPAIR'..
6. enjoy the video while is downloads..
I used to be a lot like you, now I'm only me. - Boysetsfire

Return to “Audio”