problems burning movies after they have been downloaded

Moderators: Omen, Abe

Forum rules
For Search Purposes Only.. Any Violation Will Be Punished With "Death By Mugumba!"

Topic Author
debbie.hood1
no0b

problems burning movies after they have been downloaded

Post#1 » Tue May 15, 2012 6:26 pm

I have had no problems playing and hearing the audio on the files i download. i usually watch downloads on vlc and everything is fine. i have been using windows dvd burner to burn files onto disc so i can watch them on my tv using my dvd player. the first 3 titles i burned were great but now they burn great but no audio at all. i have read all the faqs for windows dvd burner and cant find anything about changing the aduio so i assume it is automatic. has there been a change to the files that makes this occur or is there a better burner i need to download to fix this problem? i was using the windows burner because it seemed so easy to use. thanks for any help you can give me.

frenzen
Heart on for IceFlims

Re: problems burning movies after they have been downloaded

Post#2 » Tue May 15, 2012 8:56 pm

if u have windows 7 try this and/or tell me what kind of Operating system u are using

http://bit.ly/1dmDR5u << my favorite sammich from quiznos

SeaCat
meh

Re: problems burning movies after they have been downloaded

Post#3 » Wed May 16, 2012 4:01 pm

NICE!!!!!!

I had been using a program called DVD Flick which takes way too long> Also If I multitask while it's working, the audio falls out of sync of the video.

edit: No Sound

Return to “Audio”