Psych 1x02 source 1 stops at 14:10

Moderators: Omen, Abe

Forum rules
For Search Purposes Only.. Any Violation Will Be Punished With "Death By Mugumba!"

Topic Author
thedreadpirateyi
Average User

Psych 1x02 source 1 stops at 14:10

Post#1 » Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:08 am

http://www.icefilms.info/ip.php?v=7230&

Stops at 14:10 for no apparent reason, despite having fully loaded the episode of 365.7mb

skeletor
AbeZ Apostle

Re: Psych 1x02 source 1 stops at 14:10

Post#2 » Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:13 am

weird .. if you still have it fully loaded .. save it to your harddisk and try watching it with vlc media player ...

i'm gonna check the source later (downloading stuff atm ;) ) ... to see if there is a bad vid that slipped through

update: i just tested it and you are right .. it stops at 14:10
if you don't wan't to wait till a proper one is up .. downloading and watching it with vlc media player works fine (tested that too .. and it doesn't stop at 14:10)

you can dl vlc here if you don't have it already http://www.viedolan.org

the file should get replaced soon
VIS - INSIDIAE - CELERITAS

Topic Author
thedreadpirateyi
Average User

Post#3 » Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:23 am

Updating the thread. I am also having the issue on Psych 1x04 at 11:43, but after downloading Psych 1x02 the episode runs fine.

But for some reason when I play either episode on the site it hits a certain point(14:10 and 11:43 respectively) and stops playing. I am not sure what the reason could be for this as the source seems to be good.

Shalmainia
Overachiever

Post#4 » Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:27 am

It probably has a broken AVI Index, VLC fixes the issue temporarily when it's a downloaded file.
Donate to IceFilms today!

Signature by TMRKD

"Governments of the Industrial World, you weary giants of flesh and steel, I come from Cyberspace, the new home of Mind. On behalf of the future, I ask you of the past to leave us alone. You are not welcome among us. You have no soverignty where we gather." A Declaration of the Independence of Cyberspace, John Perry Barlow

Return to “Video”