video file is not DivX sign keeps popping up

Moderators: Omen, Abe

Forum rules
For Search Purposes Only.. Any Violation Will Be Punished With "Death By Mugumba!"

Topic Author
StaticSpud
Heart on for IceFlims

video file is not DivX sign keeps popping up

Post#1 » Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:13 pm

every time i try to watch a newly uploaded video, like the new heroes episode or how i met your mother episode it will connect and then a sign will pop up that says THIS VIDEO FILE IS NOT DIVX. can somebody please help me!!!
ImageImage

froggy
Overachiever

Re: video file is not DivX sign keeps popping up

Post#2 » Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:22 pm

Keep refreshing and it will work eventually.

Topic Author
StaticSpud
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#3 » Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:51 am

I've spent the last two hours bored outta my mind refreshing over and over and it's not working FROGGY. i tried the latest episode of heroes, the latest episode of how i met your mother and the pilot of titan maximum. I'm not having any trouble with older posts, it's only the new ones, could it be anything else causing me this frustration?
ImageImage

Shalmainia
Overachiever

Post#4 » Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:22 am

StaticSpud wrote:I've spent the last two hours bored outta my mind refreshing over and over and it's not working FROGGY. i tried the latest episode of heroes, the latest episode of how i met your mother and the pilot of titan maximum. I'm not having any trouble with older posts, it's only the new ones, could it be anything else causing me this frustration?

Check your DivX player, if it's out of date... update it.
Donate to IceFilms today!

Signature by TMRKD

"Governments of the Industrial World, you weary giants of flesh and steel, I come from Cyberspace, the new home of Mind. On behalf of the future, I ask you of the past to leave us alone. You are not welcome among us. You have no soverignty where we gather." A Declaration of the Independence of Cyberspace, John Perry Barlow

froggy
Overachiever

Post#5 » Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:08 am

Shal when I updated my divx player all the movies played like crap. There must be another solution as I use an older version of the divx player and they play fine http://www.icefilms.info/index.php?opti ... o=75248#IP

Shalmainia
Overachiever

Post#6 » Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:27 am

froggy wrote:Shal when I updated my divx player all the movies played like crap. There must be another solution as I use an older version of the divx player and they play fine http://www.icefilms.info/index.php?opti ... o=75248#IP

It's possible his current web player is borked somehow though Froggy; although if it doesn't work for him he should try an older version as you suggest.
Donate to IceFilms today!

Signature by TMRKD

"Governments of the Industrial World, you weary giants of flesh and steel, I come from Cyberspace, the new home of Mind. On behalf of the future, I ask you of the past to leave us alone. You are not welcome among us. You have no soverignty where we gather." A Declaration of the Independence of Cyberspace, John Perry Barlow

Return to “Video”