playing videos in flash

Moderators: Omen, Abe

Forum rules
For Search Purposes Only.. Any Violation Will Be Punished With "Death By Mugumba!"

Topic Author
nolunch
no0b

playing videos in flash

Post#1 » Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:59 pm

Anyone else getting their shows only playing in flash? The overall quality in the flash player sucks to be honest.

Repdaddy
Sex Robot

Re: playing videos in flash

Post#2 » Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:09 pm

Flash? Please supply links to said flash files.
The internet interprets censorship as damage and routes around it.
I may not believe in what you say, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it
Those who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it

Way
RedTek

Post#3 » Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:28 pm

Yes the scene has changed the rules and new stuff is MP4's .....

To play MP4's Ice Quick Stream uses JW Player which is flash ....

If you want you can download with the download button on the IQS divx player and then use what ever Player you want to use....but it will still be MP4...

Repdaddy
Sex Robot

Post#4 » Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:41 pm

So JWplayer is a mp4 to flv converter? Ok.
The internet interprets censorship as damage and routes around it.
I may not believe in what you say, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it
Those who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it

Way
RedTek

Post#5 » Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:45 pm

JW Player for Flash Version 5

The JW Player for Flash is the Internet’s most popular and flexible media player. It supports playback of any format the Adobe Flash Player can handle, as well as HTTP and RTMP streaming and various XML playlist formats. A wide range of configuration options can be set, and an extensive JavaScript API is available. The player's skinning functionality allows you to completely customize its look, and the plugin architecture allows you to easily extend the player with features such as sharing, analytics and ad serving.

From their site ... I wouldn't say is a mp4 to flv converter ....

But if you Right click on the player this comes up so I would say yea it is Flash....

Topic Author
nolunch
no0b

Post#6 » Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:53 pm

Honestly, this whole new scene change thing. It's bullshit, don't fit it if it ain't broke. On top of that, most of the mp4's are only around 80mb for the 20+ min shows which tells me the bitrate is a lot lower which again, less quality than Avi's.

blueboomerang
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#7 » Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:18 pm

VLC plays these things just fine.

Return to “Video”