Are cam copy links on the mainsite now?

Moderators: Omen, Abe

Forum rules
For Search Purposes Only.. Any Violation Will Be Punished With "Death By Mugumba!"

Topic Author
marieukxx
Heart on for IceFlims

Are cam copy links on the mainsite now?

Post#1 » Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:56 pm

Just saw Man on a Ledge was on the mainsite so went to download it and saw it titled as a cam. I thought the mainsite only had the better quality links and the cams were kept in the forums?

Just wondering for future use if cams are now being put on the mainsite.

bro339
Overachiever

Re: Are cam copy links on the mainsite now?

Post#2 » Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:35 pm

which link is that??

i can definately tell ya that CAM copies are not allowed on the mainsite..so that link would be a mistake.. :|

Topic Author
marieukxx
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#3 » Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:45 pm

http://www.icefilms.info/ip.php?v=152410&

That one, I tried the 180upload link. I may be wrong but when I clicked and went to the site to download it it said in the title cam so I didn't bother.

The vidhog one says this for it's name:
Last edited by Way on Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed download link

Way
RedTek

Post#4 » Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:14 pm

R5/R6 DVDRip

This is a Russian dvd rip with cam audio ..... The Russian DVD would have Russian Audio so they use a English Audio track from a different source this may be Cam Audio. But the video will be DVD quality.
Sometimes the R5/R6 copies are really good and sometime they aren't...
If it is not good enough for you then give it some more time. I just checked this one and it is good enough for me the Audio is line so it sounds OK it has a little echo but it is watchable...

Code: Select all

Code all Download Links when Posting this helps hide them from crawler bots and will keep them alive longer...

You only need to post the Icefilms URL when making Reports...

Topic Author
marieukxx
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#5 » Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:26 pm

wayhighdudeman007 wrote:R5/R6 DVDRip

This is a Russian dvd rip with cam audio ..... The Russian DVD would have Russian Audio so they use a English Audio track from a different source this may be Cam Audio. But the video will be DVD quality.
Sometimes the R5/R6 copies are really good and sometime they aren't...
If it is not good enough for you then give it some more time. I just checked this one and it is good enough for me the Audio is line so it sounds OK it has a little echo but it is watchable...

Code: Select all

Code all Download Links when Posting this helps hide them from crawler bots and will keep them alive longer...

You only need to post the Icefilms URL when making Reports...

Thanks, I'm not actually fussy lol it's just a pain when I download something that takes hours and hours and it's totally rubbish and unwatchable. Plus I want it for my dad and he's only got 20% hearing so if the sound is really poor he can't sope with it. I download subs for him too but it distracts him if it's all buzzy and stuff.

I watch cams if they're not too bad. I was just curious because it said cam. Didn't know about the Russian dvd quality thing, I always wondered what R5 meant.

Topic Author
marieukxx
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#6 » Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:28 pm

I'll download it now then. Sorry for the confusion and posting the download link thing. I only meant to show what it said because I was confused (it dooesn't take much lol)

bro339
Overachiever

Post#7 » Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:18 am

dont worry..everyone makes mistakes..if you are particular about quality, just wait till a better rip becomes available.. ;)

Return to “Video”