The one filehost thread to rule them all...

Moderators: Omen, Abe

Forum rules
For Search Purposes Only.. Any Violation Will Be Punished With "Death By Mugumba!"

sp04
no0b

Re: The one filehost thread to rule them all...

Post#121 » Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:25 am

I looked through some of these threads and i did not see anyone mention Videobb they stream good for me i think it would be a nice flash alternative for streaming

aang
no0b

Post#122 » Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:43 pm

having good luck with http://allmyvideos.net/ lately, and haven't seen it mentioned here previously

syxx0
no0b

Post#124 » Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:37 pm

megashare.com is working really good but doesn't get a lot of attention so idk if it can take all the traffic

gh0st
no0b

Post#125 » Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:41 am

i looked through all the pages so far, and couldn't find anyone who'd suggested MOVZAP yet, seems effective for hosting shows only, max file upload is 500MB. has a good download speed and in-browser player. Have yet to have to buffer once when streaming.

chamomiletea
no0b

Post#126 » Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:17 am

Okay, I don't know if you're used to using hosting websites from other countries, but I've downloaded files (some video files as big as 400+ MB) from someone else before and this was the website they used, and it seems to work pretty well.

http://www.115.com/

The website itself is in Simplified Chinese, but I figure I should throw it in to the mix just in case there's no other options.

ismiley07
meh

Post#127 » Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:47 pm

so i came across this thread trying to help IF... I dont see any links to be tested, how does this work?
sorry, i'm just a bit confused... but if anyone's wiling to clarify with me.. i'm more than happy to help.
thanks!

Topic Author
gspat
Oh my Santa!

Post#128 » Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:54 pm

If you'd like to test one of the filehosts listed, by all means go ahead...

I've stopped testing ATM. Real life has a bad habit of taking precedence!
Now I've got a link... What the hell do I do with it?

Considering helping us find links? Please read this!

bigdog2626
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#129 » Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:52 am

dude this might be a great host to replace megaupload
1+mb dl speed check it out
http://www.peeje.com/upload
We are currently offering files up to 1GB in size. After your upload has finished, you will be given a download-link and a delete-link instantly. You can then share the download-link with other people using your email, website, facebook, or via your favorite forum or blog. Thats it! Easy, isn't it? It doesn't matter if you just expect one download of your file or over 100,000 downloads. We will host your file forever, unless you delete it using the provided delete-link

try it out yourself
viewtopic.php?f=58&t=65959

sheikh2
meh

Post#130 » Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:22 am

I dont know how Stream2k works but i use this unorganized website that has good quality movies coming from a source called stream2k

i goolged it, lol, and well.. http://www.stream2k.com/upload.php

uhm i really miss you guys and the organized listings =), i hope stream2k is superb and will help icefilms back on its feet.

erli
meh

Post#131 » Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:35 am

bigdog2626 wrote:dude this might be a great host to replace megaupload
1+mb dl speed check it out
http://www.peeje.com/upload
We are currently offering files up to 1GB in size. After your upload has finished, you will be given a download-link and a delete-link instantly. You can then share the download-link with other people using your email, website, facebook, or via your favorite forum or blog. Thats it! Easy, isn't it? It doesn't matter if you just expect one download of your file or over 100,000 downloads. We will host your file forever, unless you delete it using the provided delete-link

try it out yourself
viewtopic.php?f=58&t=65959

Yeah, I"m impressed with peeje speeds as well.

bigdog2626
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#132 » Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:38 pm

yea the links are like direct links also
i been adding links to a navix playlist of mine
& if you got an xbox with xbmc you can add the link to a stream file and watch with that
awesome
i was some what worried having them as a source on icefilms as it might slow them down but who knows it might not
another + is Remote File Uploader (HTTP/FTP)

Elq
meh

Post#133 » Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:22 am

There is a fast file host / filesharing file sharing site to be found at http://www.dotsemper.com

I has pretty much all you guys need I think

Both Uploading and downloading goes rather fast

ThyPeaceMaker
meh

Post#134 » Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:50 pm

I haven't actually uploaded to these sites, but a competitor of Ice is using vidbux and putlocker for their hosting among others. These two really stand out though. I can stream from them most of the time, sometimes I have to let them buffer for a few minutes, but it beats the hosts being used now on Ice. Uploadorb and vidhog run as slow as rapidshare w/o crazy leech. Now with crazyleech I've started to only be able to download like half of the file from rapid. I haven't gotten sharebees to work once. 180upload seems to work awesome, but its hardly being used by uploaders. I would suggest looking into vidbux and putlocker. Putlocker is quick about removing copyright material like rapid is, but when its there it works great. Vidbux always seems to have the links working and streams half the time, the other half with a few minutes worth of buffering... at least that's how it works for me using the other site. Icefilms is my go to site and has been for years because of its great quality, tv and movie selection, the staff, just the way the site is setup and managed. I feel like a traitor using the other site (which is inferior to Ice except for those two hosts). Hope things get worked out. Once they are Ice will be my only site once again. Thank you for all the work you guys put in and have for the past years.

pianielsen4900
no0b

Post#135 » Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:11 pm

Return to “Hosts”