The one filehost thread to rule them all...

Moderators: Omen, Abe

Forum rules
For Search Purposes Only.. Any Violation Will Be Punished With "Death By Mugumba!"

ZJX
no0b

Re: The one filehost thread to rule them all...

Post#166 » Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:42 am

I suggest http://ge.tt/

ge.tt offers:
Unregistered accounts - 250 MB storage for free
Registered accounts - 2 GB storage for free
Premium accounts - Up to 100 GB storage for a monthly fee

It also has an API, mobile version and a commandline tool you can use to manage your files from a shell account.

I don't think there is a file size limit other than the limit imposed by the accounts storage limit.
There are no CAPTCHAs or time limits.

Repdaddy
Sex Robot

Post#167 » Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:51 am

ZJX wrote:Unregistered accounts - 250 MB storage for free

No thanks.
The internet interprets censorship as damage and routes around it.
I may not believe in what you say, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it
Those who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it

TheCarolinian
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#168 » Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:39 pm

ZJX wrote:

Registered accounts - 2 GB storage for free

Would be full in a day...

Repdaddy
Sex Robot

Post#169 » Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:48 pm

Unregistered accounts - 250 MB storage for free= not of use for Icefilms.

Twas what I was saying.
I may not believe in what you say, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it
Those who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it

vaha
no0b

new hoster for ICefilms

Post#170 » Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:14 pm

U should add filenuke com they are fast...

Repdaddy
Sex Robot

Re: new hoster for ICefilms

Post#171 » Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:48 pm

vaha wrote:U should add filenuke com they are fast...

The front page says:

Share your large files With the registration of 2000MB, 100MB is free, PRO 5000mb

Anything over 100MB requires registration.......no thanks.

ajax088
meh

Post#172 » Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:04 pm

Has any mentioned putlocker.com ?

I'm watching breaking bad on it right now, using my phone as a modem since my main line is down and it's streaming insanely fast with it's own built in player that seems pretty good.

i always have problems with vlc farting and sometimes just dropping the connection but this player was just click and go which is what i prefer.

Repdaddy
Sex Robot

Post#173 » Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:57 pm

If you check the first post of the thread you will see what was suggested/tested.

Way
RedTek

Post#174 » Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:58 pm

Yes we know about Putlocker problem is you can't download from them unless your a premium user.

But thanks for the input ;)

rockingny
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#175 » Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:39 pm

Glumbouploads I know we already use them for the script, but never posted. Speeds have gotten better 350-400 kbps for a free user and they just added three new servers to there site.

ajax088
meh

Post#176 » Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:08 pm

Where do I mention that my nod32 antivirus goes ape sh!t whenever i download from billionuploads? and when clicking download it actually downloads an exe "downloader" and my av reports dangerous files in my temp folder.

quaranteened file is something like http://www.storagenl.info/v233/?filesize=259.6 MB&product_name=video.name.mp4&product_title=Billion Uploads File Downloader v1.0 etc

tried deselecting the "use downloader" or whatever but it still tries to download the exe.

wasn't sure if i should make a new topic and searching "billionuploads" virus didn't find anything.

(oh and before anyones says, i use adblock and i am clicking the download text, not an image.)

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Post#177 » Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:25 pm

In the tutorials there is an answer to this where you can DL or Stream with out the .exe you are talking about. There is a way around it.

ajax088
meh

Post#178 » Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:36 pm

ok thanks, just that i don't read tutorials, i'm an experienced user, just thought that maybe there should be more said about it so that regular jackoffs know about it.

also to anyone reading this who is worried about this issue you can simply add 95.211.152.156 to your firewalls blocklist to block the site with the viruses. x

sissy
Average User

Has anyone checked out Putlocker ?

Post#179 » Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:03 am

Has anyone checked out putlocker even sockshare there both good streaming and uploading sites, for movies and television shows. They stream faster then 180, and billionupload.

Repdaddy
Sex Robot

Post#180 » Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:15 pm

They have been tested. The original post lists what was tested.

Return to “Hosts”