Sharebees & Vidhog

Moderators: Omen, Abe

Forum rules
For Search Purposes Only.. Any Violation Will Be Punished With "Death By Mugumba!"

Topic Author
Cole Trickle
Heart on for IceFlims

Sharebees & Vidhog

Post#1 » Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:35 pm

I'm new so if I missed it in another post, I apologize ahead of time.

ShareBees
Most of the new HD content has been uploaded to ShareBees lately which is fine but you're only allowed one download per day. Can we get some additional links using other sources?

VidHog
I've been noticing more and more links are not working. Ever since this host has been used it's been my host of choice but here lately not so much.

For instance this link

Code: Select all

http://vidhog.com/5m35xwdbx8w6

give the following error when you click the link to download the video. Also, it does it in firefox and IE.

Code: Select all

Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to s5b.vidhogservers.com:182
Suggestions:
Try reloading: s5b.­vidhogservers.­com:­182/­d/­f6dztmrmnjhr3p57­swqnkmtz2kfarr2i­nktpnpkzy22dvxjw­cqrvrt7r/­Titanic.­mkv
Search on Google:
Last edited by gspat on Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: coded links... fixed formatting

gspat
Oh my Santa!

Re: Sharebees & Vidhog

Post#2 » Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:53 pm

Have you tried signing up for the free accounts? It may help?
Now I've got a link... What the hell do I do with it?

Considering helping us find links? Please read this!

Repdaddy
Sex Robot

Re: Sharebees & Vidhog

Post#3 » Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:49 pm

Vidhog Do you use any "blockware"? This includes everything from antivirus/malware to ad blocking/script blockers?
It work fine for me.

If it not loading you may be encountering a script issue. try re-installing the IQS,(important); WITH GREASMONKEY ENABLED. After re installing Iqs and white-listing Icefilms, report ;)
The internet interprets censorship as damage and routes around it.
I may not believe in what you say, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it
Those who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it

Return to “Hosts”