some sites do not start downloading when I click

Moderators: Omen, Abe

Forum rules
For Search Purposes Only.. Any Violation Will Be Punished With "Death By Mugumba!"

Topic Author
70lespaul
no0b

some sites do not start downloading when I click

Post#1 » Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:50 pm

Hey all,
Of course all of the sites have there issues etc. However, recently I had to switch computers and now on some sites (billionuploads comes to mind) when I click to download it grinds a few secs and just stays on that page. I am using VLC, windows vista service pack 2. Peace. P

family4life
no0b

Re: some sites do not start downloading when I click

Post#2 » Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:57 am

I'm having the same issue here. I have IQS v5.4 and whenever I get to the IceDivX player and try to click on Download, nothing happens. I have been able to download before and all of a sudden t just started doing this. I'm using Firefox 16.0.2. If anyone can help me where I can click on Download and actually have something happen, that would be great. Thanks.

family4life
no0b

Post#3 » Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:00 am

Oh, and I tried pretty much every source; 180upload, billionuploads, sharebees... and the results are the same: I click on Download on the IceDivX player and nothing happens. Please help. I will continue to search for the answer to my problem in the forums and tutorials while I await a reply. Thank you.

family4life
no0b

Post#4 » Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:38 pm

Nevermind. I guess no help will come, so I just did a system restore of my computer to factory status and now it's working just fine.

Way
RedTek

Post#5 » Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:35 pm

Next time it happens try to clear your browser Cache and Divx Cache and Browser Cookies .
Ccleaner is a program I would recommend ;)

Return to “Hosts”