Issues with multiple host

Moderators: Omen, Abe

Forum rules
For Search Purposes Only.. Any Violation Will Be Punished With "Death By Mugumba!"

Topic Author
iFatality
no0b

Issues with multiple host

Post#1 » Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:08 am

Hi there, the past few weeks I have been having problems with multiple sources on icefilms.

180upload - Sometimes works but usually has slow download speeds 0kb-60kb

Billionuploads - Every time I get the error "The download file is not a divx file"

Glumbouploads - Is the only source that seems to work but of course there is a download limit (not a problem)

Movreel - Started to get the error "The video cannot be reached (403 error) it appears the server is denying access to
the file"

I've tried clearing cookies, reinstalling script, reinstalling divx. I was just wondering if anyone else was having any of these problems or if it was just me. Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated thank you in advance.

grss429
Sex Robot

Re: Issues with multiple host

Post#2 » Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:42 pm

iFatality wrote:Hi there, the past few weeks I have been having problems with multiple sources on icefilms.

180upload - Sometimes works but usually has slow download speeds 0kb-60kb

Billionuploads - Every time I get the error "The download file is not a divx file"

Glumbouploads - Is the only source that seems to work but of course there is a download limit (not a problem)

Movreel - Started to get the error "The video cannot be reached (403 error) it appears the server is denying access to
the file"

I've tried clearing cookies, reinstalling script, reinstalling divx. I was just wondering if anyone else was having any of these problems or if it was just me. Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated thank you in advance.

exactly what i'm getting on ever host..

boffman
code of Deez

Post#3 » Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:25 pm

I'm having similar issues, except 180upload is the only host I can download from now. All the rest I can get to the download page, but some show an error message and some just won't do anything when I click to download. Of course this all happens right when I cancel my Netflix cause ice was working so good.

grss429
Sex Robot

Post#4 » Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:43 pm

bumpppppp

rockingny
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#5 » Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:02 am

try copying the link location and playing with media player classic (only works with mkv's) or kantaris. Copying the link location doesn't work with billion though..

Return to “Hosts”