All Movreel files cannot be found

Moderators: Omen, Abe

Forum rules
For Search Purposes Only.. Any Violation Will Be Punished With "Death By Mugumba!"

Topic Author
Permanent-Illusion
Average User

All Movreel files cannot be found

Post#1 » Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:11 pm

Movreel used to work great for me but for the past few weeks it has been useless. Everytime I try to use it, it says the firefox cannot find the file. This happens for any file at any point during the day. Any suggestions?

Perm

Repdaddy
Sex Robot

Re: All Movreel files cannot be found

Post#2 » Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:52 am

Does it say anything else, or just can not find file? Disable all your add-ons and try again. If it works, disable five at a time or so to narrow it down and find the culprit.
The internet interprets censorship as damage and routes around it.
I may not believe in what you say, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it
Those who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it

Topic Author
Permanent-Illusion
Average User

Post#3 » Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:03 pm

Firefox can't find the file at http://50.7.161.131/d/f5is2aaz6bo2qnatw ... EVOLVE.mp4.

That is an exzample. All addons disabled other than the icefilms script and greasemonkey. No fix.

Crash Override
Insomniac

Post#4 » Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:58 pm

I'm getting the same problem for all mov links

Way
RedTek

Post#5 » Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:32 pm

Have you tried to clean your browser Cache ?

I do this daily and have no problem.

Just a idea.

Duperret
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#6 » Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:11 pm

Try using another browser.

Adizzle
Average User

Post#7 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:37 pm

any file I click on a box pops up with, which is a: Binary File (295 KB) from: http://www.storagenl.info.
Then it asks if I want to save it, what should I do? trying to get the first season of Once apon a time and they mostly are in Movreel

Repdaddy
Sex Robot

Post#8 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:02 pm

Adizzle wrote:any file I click on a box pops up with, which is a: Binary File (295 KB) from: http://www.storagenl.info.
Then it asks if I want to save it, what should I do? trying to get the first season of Once apon a time and they mostly are in Movreel

Are you sure you are clicking the right button? Also, do you have an ad-blocker installed?
The internet interprets censorship as damage and routes around it.
I may not believe in what you say, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it
Those who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it

Adizzle
Average User

Post#9 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:48 pm

I click on the play button then it goes to the next screen where I click on download button, which is how I have always been doing it. I don't think I have an ad blocker, I know that I have a pop-up blocker.

megcak555
Overachiever

Post#10 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:48 pm

Most of the link source's are making changes...Notice the Check box just below "Download Original Video"...It says "Download with Movreel download manager"

Uncheck that box, then click the "Download Original Video" and presto...Problem solved...

They seem to be promoting/pushing down-loaders...They acquired external peripherals to gain server space and of course ad time for the carriers...Just another phase of changes we're seeing...

...several other file host's have added that as well...Good luck...you should be fine.......Ummmmm.....For now :lol:

etainlyn
Average User

Post#11 » Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:32 pm

I don't see a download original video.. There is no option.. Billions isn't working and neither is 180 upload they both say server
maintenance.... Billions says until the 18th and the other doesn't give a time.. Also half the links I've tried for sharebees don't work..
I'm not entirely certain whats up, but it hasn't been working at all for quite a few hours.

czombie
code of Deez

Post#12 » Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:43 pm

I have the same problem with movreel.

I uncheck "download with movreel download manager"....click "download original video", then I get
the "file not found window"

I've tried everything.

Way
RedTek

Post#13 » Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:40 pm

Click the PLAY button first

Then UN-Check the use manager box and then click download original

Then open with VLC or Save to your computer.

buddybuddy16
meh

Post#14 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:29 pm

i tried everything, unchecking the box then clicking the download video link, clearing my cache, allowing popups but everything returns as file not found. Whats wrong? (:|

http://www.icefilms.info/ip.php?v=153741&
Source 2
Last edited by Way on Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed download link added Ice URL per rules

RocketGnome
meh

Post#15 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:01 pm

My problem with Mov is that I used to have the option of un-checking the box and clicking on 'download the original' but now that option doesn't appear. I have to either watch it through the site or use their download now option which wants me to install a download manager. I tried disabling all add-ons and clearing my browser cache but it just doesn't show up anymore. It stopped appearing about a week ago.

Return to “Hosts”