billonupload file not available right now

Moderators: Omen, Abe

Forum rules
For Search Purposes Only.. Any Violation Will Be Punished With "Death By Mugumba!"

Topic Author
slapthetoad
meh

billonupload file not available right now

Post#1 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:47 pm

hello

i must be the only one with this issue. so may i ask for feedback.

when i find something to watch and select billion as the host and click the link i get a page that says the file is not available to check back. the page has three colorful ads side by side its been doing this for several days. i have used different browsers, turned ad blockers off, used several computers. i am clicking correctly to get to the right place. it makes no sense.

no issues like this with other hosts.

thanks

Repdaddy
Sex Robot

Re: billonupload file not available right now

Post#2 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:37 pm

The server might be timing out. Please provide the link(s) you are trying to access. Please remember to code([code]) them.
The internet interprets censorship as damage and routes around it.
I may not believe in what you say, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it
Those who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it

corporalSprite
no0b

Post#3 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:45 pm

It's not just you man, its been happening to me too with every billion uploads link. Either it will say its temporarily not available or it will load the player and then give the 'failed to download, check internet connection' box. If it does happen to connect, the download stagnates at like 60kb/s. This just started for me last night, but other sources like 180 work fine still.

Topic Author
slapthetoad
meh

Post#4 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:47 pm

[megavideo][/megavideo]

it is any link they are hosting. i have clicked 50 over 3 days. instead of getting the player you get:

"file is temporarily unavailable - please try again later"

with a wall of colorful ads

i have done all manner of acceptable browser trouble shooting and used healthy computers with different browsers

i can watch stuff using other hosts same or different files

thanks again

good to know corporal

Way
RedTek

Post#5 » Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:53 am

Been happening for about a week now I just refresh the page and it normally works.
This is normally caused by excess server load.
I'm guessing it is because of Thanksgiving Holidays this week lots of people not working/school.

Return to “Hosts”